Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Solo Mid vs Fiddle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shosuko

Recruiter

03-22-2011

Quote:
Unparallelogram:
I was Akali. So I was primarily melee, and my only form of ranged harrass puts me in danger of fear and drain. In retrospect, we lost at champ select because we lacked hard CC as an entire team.

And why didn't you think of this before locking in?

AtomicWaffles

03-22-2011

i went mid as mf once and demolished fiddle. Just pop your w and auto him to death.
If you are ashe just focus on last hitting and harass with volley once in while. If you are cait than harass with passive and focus on last hitting. Make sure don't get low on hp because fiddle can flash fear than drain.

Unparallelogram

03-22-2011

Quote:
Shosuko:
And why didn't you think of this before locking in?

Because if I always played what 4 of your average pub players wanted/needed, I'd be playing like 90% tank and 10% support. I'm willing to sacrifice some win rate for entertainment value.

StrongGuy

03-22-2011

probably one of those akalis that demanded mid over range carries even knowing most likely itll be fiddle mid, sry to say but almost any range carry can outlane fiddle unless he has blue buff, the drain is super mana heavy and you cant sustain lane with it, even with malz i would just outfarm and harrass with dot....assuming he guys something like 9 offense and utility, he gets melted by almost anyone, im pretty sure even a xin at mid would rock him

bob000

03-22-2011

Quote:
Unparallelogram:
Because if I always played what 4 of your average pub players wanted/needed, I'd be playing like 90% tank and 10% support. I'm willing to sacrifice some win rate for entertainment value.

Fair enough but dont complain that the other team picked a better comp then.

DeathBane23

03-22-2011

You could choose LeBlanc... if ur good with her...
having her combo on lvl5 Q-3 W-1 E-1 making silence and chain is a good combo

all the thing he can do is either wait for his skills to cd then drain or run...
just make sure lower his health with Q then W... just to damage him and go back...