[guide] Shaco: Pennywise eat your heart out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mujihi

10-06-2010

Hey, I know this is a little late, but for those who are still complaining about the philospher's stone as a first item, please just STFU. The philosopher's stone is cheap, provides good starting HP regen, and is extremely helpful in terms of acquiring money. In the long run, the philosopher's stone gives survivability and early access to more expensive items. This helps any character who uses it to get their items faster and stay in lane longer in the early game. As a bonus, (if you chose not to switch it out for the haunting guise) if you still have the philosopher's stone in your build after filling all 5 other item slots (and completed your item build for those slots), you can then build the stone into a Shurlya's for a relatively cheap price (as you'll no longer need the money generation from the stone at this point). Or you can just sell it and buy your 6th item, but only when you know you'll have enough gold to purchase that last item if you sell the stone.
tl;dr: Quit your *****ing, get the stone, keep it till you switch it out for something else, or keep it till the end and then build on it.

Fluffy1

10-07-2010

you are most certainly late, most of this was back when the philo stone was like more than a catalyst.

HeadshotG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2010

Since ur MF'ing Cho'Gath guide, I check the guides list weekly just to see if you've made another awe inspiring guide. Btw when you say "duckets" referring to money do you mean ducats as in the old form of currency that from memory used to be used in Venice?

Boomerax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2010

when im killin a lot with my jitb i always say " Come to play to the shaco's magic forest "
haha i love that

Tretty

11-30-2010

Reviving another one of condon's guides. this stuff needs more love, and more people need to see it for the first time

A Retarded Clown

11-30-2010

I've seen it, and see it as rather ineffective. AP shaco would be great if only he were fun and did something special I can stack jitb and trap enemies just as well with AS shaco as AP, except with AS Im useful for other things like team fights too...

GrimCreeperX

02-24-2011

Here's the best 3v3 guide there is for Shaco

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=534549

Trillo

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimCreeperX View Post
Here's the best 3v3 guide there is for Shaco

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=534549
You bumped a thread from november to promote a crappy 3v3 shaco guide?

Shame on you!

thunion

02-27-2011

Well this guide made me remember how ****in good philospher at start of the game is.
Nice guid condon first thing i do if i search guid for any champion i look at names.If there is condon its automatic reading ;D.

HotSexyUnicorn

02-27-2011

is shaco even good after the laning phase is over?