Champion Sneak Peek: Lee Sin, the Blind Monk

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tixmia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2011

I was excited, then I read all the April Fool's comments and was like awwwww... QQ

Sybil Cut

03-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duelpower View Post
Oh my goodness... blind monk finally sees the light of day!

Definately buying him.
I see what you did there.

Also, honestly, I think they're actually releasing him. They're making everyone believe it's for April Fool's Day, and then actually releasing him as the prank. Look at the promo picture, the Urfs look like they were added in after. Without them, the photo still looks complete.

XphantomX88

03-21-2011

are those urfs with machine guns?

Azakura

03-21-2011

Much of my workout schedule (if not entirely) is based from Bruce Lee's, I love his philosophy and overall personality so please do release this character. I will insta-RP purchase this champ+ the skin that looks like Bruce Lee.

Chien Po

03-21-2011

D: It's not really fair that you release random champs near April Fools day and then you have Wolferine thingie eat them >.>

Bear On A Tree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2011

you do know this was release because of this guy right? =]
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...=598193&page=1 <

nutterbird

03-21-2011

Def april foolsz

Dator Inferni

03-21-2011

about time

Lightness

03-21-2011

Give me. I will use it correctly, i promise mom. Pretty Please?, I'm going to be a good kid, i won't KS or feed any match. But please, can I keep Lee Sin?.

Somnolent

03-21-2011

Yay. We surely don't have a large enough number of champions to select from already!

Yea, surely.

To hell with ANY NEW MAP, here's looking at you 100+ champions playing on the same ~3 year old maps come fourth quarter of '11, kudos, keep up the good work folks.

lol.