Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek: Lee Sin, the Blind Monk

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DukeVang

03-21-2011

So does this mean they are going to release Water Wizard, Spider Queen, and PlantKing????

Poki3 tem

Emissary of the League

03-21-2011

April Fools.

Keevlaary

03-21-2011

Why is Zilean not using his ult on urf ask ww for his hide and urgot for his meat and let lee sin do the man labor of taking em back first we need to kidnap zilean hmmmm

LordBlackstar

03-21-2011

YOU *******S, IF THIS IS JUST A JOKE I WILL CRY. Mostly because you will have wronged me in a truly terrible way on my birthday. Also, before you folks start hatin' on me, April 1st really is my birthday.

Atyres

03-21-2011

Quote:
Kuzonoha:
inb4 "warwick ate blind monk"

He never SAW it coming...

SacredJustice

03-21-2011

WOW this better not be and April Fools joke.....Cause i thought u cancel him....

Inzaro

03-21-2011

is he trolling???? im not sure AAHHHHH!

Beckwin

03-21-2011

inb4 5000RP

Frugaal

03-21-2011

Wait... I thought you guys were going to make that guy in the start, but he became Udyr, apparently... Are you bringing him back or something?

TomChesterson

03-21-2011

This isn't an April's fools, they would have waited until April 1st. This has practically been confirmed since the Maokai art spotlight that showed a tab labled as "blindmonk.psd" and not even the mention in the Brolaf video where you can see Blind Monk on the new champions board.