Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek: Lee Sin, the Blind Monk

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grinning Monster

Recruiter

03-21-2011

Oh man, I cannot wait for him to be released. DO WANT. (Please don't troll us, Riot.)

Palidus

03-21-2011

oh man its things like this that makes riot pwn
R.I.P. Urf

bardock

03-21-2011

Is Warwick going to eat him too? Cause that might not be the best idea for a new Warwick skin.

SystemF

03-21-2011

I'm gonna ask my best friend to marry me.

Ronkstar

Recruiter

03-21-2011

Quote:
ByronicHero:
Last year, around this time, we were forced to say our goodbyes to a loved and cherished friend, taken from us so tragically and so senselessly before his time. On April 1st 2010, we bid farewell to Urf the Manatee. It was a trying time for all of us all, and many came forward to pour their hearts out and memorialize this noble prince among Sea Cows (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=92502).

If there’s anything that the death of Urf the Manatee has taught us, it’s that people deal with grief in different ways. For instance, take this gentleman here. Lee Sin was so shaken up that he actually ran off and joined a monastery. Now he’s Lee Sin the Blind Monk. Hey, what do you mean you’ve seen him before?

/drool

Cosbykids

03-21-2011

If I get rickrolled in the champion selection screen its on!!

BankaiSho

03-21-2011

I object to this he's handicapped, not fair like Urgot xD jk. FINALLY LEE SIN!

400 gold + oracle = OP Lee Sin? XD

DanSparrow

03-21-2011

And when are you going to show him? April 1st?

Tall White Guy

03-21-2011

superpyro40

03-21-2011

....If you're joking, and this is an April Fools joke, I'm getting on the first flight to LA, going to the Riot offices, and punching the first employee I see.