Champion Sneak Peek: Lee Sin, the Blind Monk

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shocklance Fiend

03-21-2011

i think what they should do is not release this guy and have urf released instead :P lol

Iluminatic

03-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Last year, around this time, we were forced to say our goodbyes to a loved and cherished friend, taken from us so tragically and so senselessly before his time. On April 1st 2010, we bid farewell to Urf the Manatee. It was a trying time for all of us all, and many came forward to pour their hearts out and memorialize this noble prince among Sea Cows.

If theres anything that the death of Urf the Manatee has taught us, its that people deal with grief in different ways. For instance, take this gentleman here. Lee Sin was so shaken up that he actually ran off and joined a monastery. Now hes Lee Sin the Blind Monk. Hey, what do you mean youve seen him before?

Another April's fool day's joke?

ˆºˆ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenTheGreat View Post
Shurleia said The Urf Angels flying around made me sad

Edit: They say "Expect the Unexpected", and we are expecting him to be a Joke. So they know we're expecting him to be a joke so they will do the unexpected and really release him? Or they know we know that we are expecting the unexpected, which makes the unexpected really the expected? So he won't be released?
Inconcievable!

VaygrEmpire

03-21-2011

Definitely trolling. It's a rumor, but it is said that the blind monk was abandoned and it was reborn as Udyr. And since I see Urf angels (wait, angels or ghosts?) flying around this new champ, I'm pretty sure it's one of those Riot's April fools joke.

Vaniel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2011

I swear if Riot is Trolling us (And I'm 99% sure they are) I'm going to be one pissed off character. I've been waiting for Blind Monk since beta....

BRo WaRRioR

03-21-2011

Blind Monk Warwick skin incoming

Jukka Sarasti

03-21-2011

Sneak Peak.

BLIND Monk.

I (don't) see what you did there, RIOT.

LagDrag

03-21-2011

WAT? Whats this thread about? I CAN'T SEE

Amelyn

03-21-2011

dont like that hair

Den Kuchen

03-21-2011

Alright, this is either an April Fool's joke, or his release has been precariously placed just so as to make it seem like it is. He's had a buzz about him since the game's release, and at this point, i'd be more surprised at his actual release rather than a joke.

But Riot trolls the buyers either way. Either they get sad about him not being real, or they trick themselves into thinking he won't be real, but is. Very Clever.

If he is indeed real, picture obligatory.