Bring back no leave bonus

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JasmineChen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2011

2 more games with AFKers since I last posted

to be fair the no leave IP bonus doesn't directly address AFK issues but the experience is much the same as is the misdeed on the part of the perpetrator

JasmineChen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2011

1 out of 2 games this morning had a leaver

either I am having random, unusually bad results or the problem is getting worse

Villiroth

04-01-2011

The population of players is increasing, it only seems worse. That and any ban other then a mac ban is pretty stupid for a free game.

JasmineChen

04-01-2011

1. my suggestion is a reward for not leaving, as opposed to a punishment for leaving

2. more players doesn't of itself mean the problem is getting better, worse or staying the same. the problem is the percentage of players leaving and the percentage of games ruined by it. as I say, Riot has the real data, my sample is small, but anecdotally other people are having more trouble too.

JasmineChen

04-07-2011

more leavers since I posted last

Sherrif

Recruiter

04-07-2011

I left once in my entire time playing, and it wasn't my fault that my game crashed and riot's LoL launcher wouldn't let me reconnect. But in all honesty I should never be put in a game with more than like 5 leaves in their entire time playing. Ran into a guy who apparently left 100ish times. Sorry but why would I be put in game with somebody like that. The leaving system needs to work with matchmaking.

Villiroth

04-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherrif View Post
I left once in my entire time playing, and it wasn't my fault that my game crashed and riot's LoL launcher wouldn't let me reconnect. But in all honesty I should never be put in a game with more than like 5 leaves in their entire time playing. Ran into a guy who apparently left 100ish times. Sorry but why would I be put in game with somebody like that. The leaving system needs to work with matchmaking.
This, god yes this.

Tidy Cat

04-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherrif View Post
The leaving system needs to work with matchmaking.
It probably does, just not in the way any sane person would want it to. The matchmaking system is designed to force losses, I would not be surprised if it takes into account the number of leaves a person has.

Ardenack

04-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread Blade345 View Post
Bring it back. It makes the good players feel like they earned the reward and the people that do leave like they lost out, and that was the point wasnt it? Now with the anoying IP system that only works for every 2/10 games, its nice to have a little boost.

Honestlly riot says that they did all this to improve the gaming experience, but they have just screwed it up even worse then befor. They're giving us as little IP as posible so we either play alot more and give them money or just buy RP and give them even MORE money.

Riot, plz stop your scamming and LISTEN TO US!!!
Yes the IP bonus would be appreciated, but keep in mind this is a free game to play. I have been loving it since I started playing, even stopped playing WoW in part to the 'free' aspect of it. If they were here for money they would have "premium accounts" or make all runes cost money, or some other essential part of the game, like ranked matches costing money. They are here to have enough money to pay their employees to keep up the constant new material and patching. Even the forum you are on is provided to make the game better... for free. So don't complain about money please.

voeri

04-09-2011

bump theres a leaver in ever other game

123456 ... 7