Bring back no leave bonus

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JasmineChen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2011

I just played 2 games in a row with leavers. In my games, leaving is slowly making a comeback from a low point about 2 months ago.

I'd like to see the IP bonus for no leaving brought back. Rebalance IP as necessary blah blah blah (if it's still felt that 90 games for a top price champ is reasonable. ) If the bonus stopped 1 person in 10 or even 1 in 20 from leaving, it is worth it.

Villiroth

03-21-2011

^that

MMorwen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-22-2011

I want to see the non-leave bonus much bigger (like, 30+) and also not be just a "yes or no". Make it so a leave/disconnect bumps you down some and then wears off. If you left last game, you get half the bonus. Two games ago and you get 2/3, etc. But if you left the last two games, you're down to like 1/10, and then, say, 3 leaves in the last 10 games takes it away entirely.

JasmineChen

03-22-2011

I think either the old system or MMorwen's idea would be a big boost

JasmineChen

03-26-2011

I'm considering bumping this every time I play a game with a leaver

Villiroth

03-26-2011

The no-leave bonus was a nice incentive to not leave, making it so you just lost a portion of the bonus would defeat the purpose of it.

With the current low IP gains in games I think the old IP no-leave bonus would make people think even more before leaving.

McHue

03-27-2011

Bring it back. It makes the good players feel like they earned the reward and the people that do leave like they lost out, and that was the point wasnt it? Now with the anoying IP system that only works for every 2/10 games, its nice to have a little boost.

Honestlly riot says that they did all this to improve the gaming experience, but they have just screwed it up even worse then befor. They're giving us as little IP as posible so we either play alot more and give them money or just buy RP and give them even MORE money.

Riot, plz stop your scamming and LISTEN TO US!!!

Mayonays

03-28-2011

I would definitely support this. If I lose I want it to be because the other team is better, not because some of our teammates decided to bugger off.

JasmineChen

03-31-2011

Just had 4 games in a row each with either an AFKer or a leaver

McHue

03-31-2011

We need this. The boost is nice and helps the IP ratios and makes it more enjoyable to allt he ppl who actually plan their time and play the game until the end.

12345 ... 7