Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't see mouse cursor ingame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iStroke

02-12-2010

Can't see the mouse cursor in the game...using Windows 7 64-bits.

Thanks

Jesse Perring

Recruiter

02-12-2010

Make sure you have all of the latest mouse and video drivers installed on your machine, as well as the latest Windows updates. If possible, can you use a different mouse to determine if the issue is specific to a certain mouse, or if the problem is more likely in your OS or the LoL software.

Updating video drivers
(http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questions/16/Updating+Your+Video+Card+Drivers)
Can you post a dxdiag as well?

Dxdiag info (http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questions/23/Attaching+a+Diagnostic+to+a+Forum+Post)

Nyarii

02-12-2010

Not sure if i'm doing this quite right, but here goes. ^^

My cursor is also missing from ingame, so i effectively can't do anything. I just reinstalled my keyboard and mouse drivers, and i've attached the Dxdiag info. I also tried another mouse, with no luck. I'm running in windows 7 64-bit, too, and just reinstalled the LoL client this afternoon. Any help is greatly appreciated! ^_^

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

02-12-2010

Make sure when you launch the application tell it to "Run as Administrator..." do this by Right clicking the icon. You can also try and run it in comparability mode for Vista or XP and see if it clears up.

iStroke

02-13-2010

Using latest drivers for graphic, mouse/keyboard..everything else

Tried using compatibility mode too..

Seems like Nyarri and I are both using ATI Radeon 4800 series.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

02-13-2010

Hmm..both are using the same OS and Video card. I guess my next question, are you two running it in Windowed Mode? If you don't think are you, double check it and see, this same sort of issue can appear in Windowed Mode.

Nyarii

02-13-2010

Erm. Well, in the lobby and summoner profiles, yes, it's windowed, but the actual playing a game is full screened for me.

iStroke

02-15-2010

tried in full screen...

still unable to play...help?

A 1

05-20-2011

go to "opetions" then to "video" then click on "windowed mode" then the poiter will appear back, i know it sucks when its not in a full screen.
if anyway found a better way plz post it

Gorely

Recruiter

12-01-2011

I have Windows 7 32 Bit and also use ATI Radeon HD4800 and just started having this problem with my mouse disappearing and then it sometimes flickers on screen looking like a screw if I move my mouse a lot, but it mainly is just not shown. I have played LoL with this computer, mouse, and video card over a year. I am wondering if some windows update screwed things up as they usually do. Either way if you have any solutions or ideas for a fix I'd greatly appreciate the help.
Thanks