I quit TF2.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mad Policecars

16 Hours Ago

I hate sentries more than Hitler hates jews.
just

LEL YOU DIE END OF STORY

Joseph Dom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16 Hours Ago

But you need more hats.

Mad Policecars

16 Hours Ago

Oh, and nevermind the getting stuck on literally everything, whether or be an ally or a turret or an enemy or a dispenser or just a ****in cheeseburger.

Samzies

16 Hours Ago

I ****ing love playing eng set up sentries and ignore tf2 until I die. 3.0 kda swag hash afk ballin etc

Sadistic Cheese

16 Hours Ago

and this, boys and girls, is why when you play TF2 you play something OTHER than Sniper, Spy, or Scout. Play a heavy class, be nice to your Medics, and boom. Sentry Guns are no problem. Yes yes, I know "but even with an Ubercharge I can't kill the sentry because the Engineer is repairing it!" Play soldier, aim carefully, take out the engy first. Or get one of the ten snipers on your team to actually be USEFUL and headshot the guy. They'll welcome the excuse to show off their "l33t skillz" to everyone on the server.

Or if you REALLY wanna play Spy, be GOOD at Spy and go do the ol' Stab-n-Sap. Once the engineer is out of the picture you can watch and laugh as their stuff dies. Better yet, use the Red Tape Recorder. Even if they make it back in time or another engy saves their stuff, they're still gonna spend time re-upgrading everything. Probably from level 1.