UNBAN MY ACCOUNT. Your servers crashed I didn't leave

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SteveTrek

03-20-2011

I want my account unbanned.

Why should I not be able to play a game I've essentially paid for many times over through RP because your servers were unstable disconnecting me and everyone else from this game for a game length period of time.

It's bull**** and I want my account unbanned now.

WereAllOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2011

Calm down and send a message to support.

mihaels

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-05-2011

ME TO i have low connection and i disconet and i buyed myselfe a new adapter so i dont have eny problems.pls unban my acc

ACRspartan

04-05-2011

I have the same thing to down here in Florida. Is there a way I can not get banned because of my down here in Florida. I have been banned two time in two days because of this connection down here in Florida for Spring Break. But when Monday rolled around it was fine, so is there a way I can get unbanned because of this connection. If so let me know so arcspartan does not get banned any more.

Eagle1

04-05-2011

You don't get banned for leaving one game, you had to of left a few times.

mihaels

Recruiter

04-10-2011

Just unban my acc.It will be ok now,.

silenthunt

04-10-2011

Riot has already forgiven anybody who got disconnected when the servers were going down. You don't just get banned for leaving once, you'd have to have quite a record in order to get banned.

If you honestly think you had no reason to banned, then send an email to Riot support, they will investigate.

Otherwise, it sounds like you just got banned and want to use the server instability as an excuse to get unbanned.

Tweek Tweakk

04-10-2011

anyone who got banned would have left a few games before. this server break was pretty much bringing justice. dont mean to be rude, but if i had a constant leaver i'd want him banned.

Snowdayy

04-10-2011

Naa, you will stay banned, they won't ban you for a single leave, so keep QQing. I just hate the people crying about there banned account when they deserve it.

Mokiki

04-10-2011

Whats the games played/games left ratio to get banned? I have about 600 games under my belt and 8 leaves. More than half was b'c my connection went down for a while. But it's still only 8 out of 600+. How many does it take to get banned?