Ziggs, Kennen, or Lulu?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brettapod

06-05-2012

I'm close to having enough money to buy a new champ, and don't know if I sould get Ziggs, Kennen, or Lulu. I don't really care which one is the strongest, I'm looking for the one that's most fun. (I'm not a cmpetitive player or anything) Which one do you think would be best?

EDIT: I went with Kennen.

Crazy Crann

06-05-2012

Every Kennen player I've ever encountered seems to be having a lot of fun. He has a really energetic playstyle and also happens to do quite a bit of damage.

Brettapod

06-05-2012

bump?

GammaEspeon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

All three are great fun, myself saving up for Lulu (the only one of those three I don't have).

Kennen is more direct while Ziggs is indirect as far as their playstyles go. I'm more experienced with Ziggs so I suppose I have a bias towards him, but all three are very fun to play.

MoonStomp

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettapod View Post
I'm close to having enough money to buy a new champ, and don't know if I sould get Ziggs, Kennen, or Lulu. I don't really care which one is the strongest, I'm looking for the one that's most fun. (I'm not a cmpetitive player or anything) Which one do you think would be best?
Own all ziggs most fun. Takes some skill to use his w right. But when u get it ur a hard squirrel to kill

IG tash

06-05-2012

both are EXTREMELY fun to play ziggs is more skill shot based where his skill cap is a little higher but if u hit most of them ur good. kennen only has one skill shot and can easily change the game with his ult. kennens more in your face while ziggs is back tossing bombs its more of what ur play style is. i main both but i have easier time getting kills with kennen cuz ur up close but u get focused more when u do. lulu i havent the slightest idea she doesnt strike me as a champ i must have

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

kennen is very fun to play and is also more of a top solo
ziggs is more just throw bombs all game and pray his ulti moves faster at some point, or instant like gp ulti
lulu is a fun support but horrible mana problems late game if you actually go support, ap top lulu isnt half bad though

etharian

06-05-2012

i own all 3 and i will say lulu is actually the one i enjoyed most. with the amount of cc and diversity she has on how her skills can b applied she is super fun to play. shield a minions and hit a glitter lance from your tower to theirs-hilarious. also low cd ulti that can make anyone tanky and save lives. a shield and speed boost or a silence. all her moves are super fun and she has great escape/ baiting

Hephesto 8D

06-05-2012

I find kennen amazing, as he can stun / deal dmg / Flippin' Ninja / not frustate you / AoE / Flippin' ninja / Move Speed + Def bonus / Flippin' ninja / Street Dance / Nice harass / Amazing teamfighter / Flippin' ninja / Hamsters are cute. Even the badass ninja ones.

I just love that rat

ViashinoWizard

06-05-2012

Ziggs is a blast to play, and Lulu is the most fun you'll have supporting.