Shop Suggestions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoloDragoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2011

1. Give items a hotkey.
2. Let me setup pre-kits and save them.

• Example: (I press 1 while shop window is open) it auto buys (cloth armor and 5x health potions)
3. Store should always remember last page.
4. Customizable 'default' recommended items. (been suggested before)

Just some ideas.

WindScorpion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2011

If by item hotkeys, you mean being able to press a key to activate an active or use a potion, that already exists. The slots are numbered 1-6, and pressing that number on the keyboard activates or uses the items.

Tydides

03-20-2011

i was just about to post something like this. i never build recommended on warwick and the #4 on their is exactly what i want!

SoloDragoon

03-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindScorpion View Post
If by item hotkeys, you mean being able to press a key to activate an active or use a potion, that already exists. The slots are numbered 1-6, and pressing that number on the keyboard activates or uses the items.
No I am refering to something like this

P(opens shop) -> M(movement speed) -> E(boots of speed)

ect...

doomsphree01

03-20-2011

hey...wont this b confusing? bcause if someone wanted to chat and dint press the enter vy chance then they wukd waste money buying something they dont need

SoloDragoon

03-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsphree01 View Post
hey...wont this b confusing? bcause if someone wanted to chat and dint press the enter vy chance then they wukd waste money buying something they dont need
There is always the possibility of mis-click as well. (also not talking about disabling the click either)

The point is, it would speed up the shopping process for more hot key friendly players.

CrimOudin

03-22-2011

if they had your number 4 you wouldn't need the hot keys or you could have 1-6 buy that item in your recommended if your shop was open i don't think anyone tries to use potions while their shop is open or anything like that but it could be toggle able or people could get used to it

SoloDragoon

03-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimOudin View Post
if they had your number 4 you wouldn't need the hot keys or you could have 1-6 buy that item in your recommended if your shop was open i don't think anyone tries to use potions while their shop is open or anything like that but it could be toggle able or people could get used to it
Builds change all the time. They need seperate holdings for potions and wards. Those take up critical slots late game. And you can't even buy ywards 50 minutes in.. when your inventory is full.