[Fix] Nocturne FPS issue

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SloppySevenths

03-20-2011

i would love to have the rest of the other particle list

Gray Black Sheep

03-20-2011

I can see it in this lags.

t4nt0s

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jinxxx View Post
Whats the condition? :S
I waiting for Riot reply. I would like to know if they still support that kind of issues (2-3 performance fixes in a last few months isn't much). There's no point to give away names of these files, since Riot might fix them and a lot of players be happy. When I write them now, up to several players will delete these particles every two weeks and most of players with fps issue will not enter here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleBunni View Post
To be honest, new computer parts that can support this game are running awfully cheap these days. If anyone is having trouble running this game due to their own computer maybe they should save up a little money to upgrade?
Depends on where you live. Currency in my country is 3x smaller, than your dollar. This means that, I have to pay 3x more for everything from USA (like computer parts or even RP).

Well. I'll buy new computer soon (1-2 month(s)), but now, I'll support low-computer issues as far as I can.

NL118

03-20-2011

Wow! it's really worked!

Antz The Brave

03-20-2011

You are a champ. Now I can play again. FPS went from a complete black screen 2 with Nocturne back to my usual 25 - 30.

It would be so cool if you released the rest of your little patches, but I do understand that your appreciation and time should be acknowledged. So from me, here in New Zealand where upgrades cost a whole lot more than in the states. Thank You! Add me in game and ill gladly fight beside ya!

Chatcat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2011

Many thanks. It fixed my lockups due to Nocturne

t4nt0s

03-21-2011

Thanks for positive replies. I'm still working on fps issues. Sometimes it's hard to fix it, since I don't own all of champions (15 still missing, including 6x6300 ip champs). I have to wait for next free champion rotation or buy an useless (for me) champion, like Maokai or Karthus.

Sadez33

03-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleBunni View Post
To be honest, new computer parts that can support this game are running awfully cheap these days. If anyone is having trouble running this game due to their own computer maybe they should save up a little money to upgrade? Subscribe to a newsletter for a computer sales website like Newegg or Tiger Direct to find the deals. The dual core Athlon processors tend to run in the $40-50 range when they're on sale. 2-4 gigs of G.Skill RAM are also not so expensive. Some banks and credit cards will even give you up to 10% back when you shop at the more popular websites.

If you don't want to spend any money on computer parts, then I would suggest making sure you are using Windows XP. Vista is trash, and 7 is great, but both have intensive RAM requirements that will only slow down your games if you don't have at least 2GB. There are a number of programs you can run to shutdown things you don't need during gameplay such as AMD Overdrive.

There are a number of particles in the game that can be moved out temporarily like Nocturne, feel free to grab some via the same instructions above, but I would advise against taking out too many because they may inhibit your ability to play the game. Most of the graphics safe to remove are those that are attached to models and have little to no impact on gameplay whether you see them or not. I suggest trying a custom game with/against the champion you remove graphics for before joining a ranked game because removing things MAY have other effects on the game depending on how good RIOT's error handling is.
i have a laptop...i cant use new parts DERRRP

t4nt0s

03-21-2011

Bump.

Sadez33

03-22-2011

Bump

123456 ... 9