Scoreboard bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zoosmell Pooplord

08-21-2009

I've noticed that occasionally when I bring up the scoreboard many times in one game its position begins to shift downward and to the right until it's about half off the screen. I know I can drag it back, but it's still annoying. There have also been a couple of instances in which it appeared at about 1/4 the normal size and I could not enlarge it again. I play the game on very high settings at 1680x1050 resolution if that's important, because several of my friends play on 1920x1200 and have reported no such issues.

Kayden

08-22-2009

I set my details to Very high and it set my resolution to 1280x800. When I set it back to 1680x1050, the scoreboard was tiny.

Nikral

08-23-2009

Personally I feel like the whole scoreboard needs to be overhauled, have the option for a little drop down scoreboard or something. The big scoreboard is nice sometimes but I'd like something that I can view while playing to know who is alive and dead.

HaCkMaN

08-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoosmell Pooplord View Post
...There have also been a couple of instances in which it appeared at about 1/4 the normal size and I could not enlarge it again. I play the game on very high settings at 1680x1050 resolution...
+1