Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Auto-lock

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShiftyHobbit

03-20-2011

Why is locking in an option on normal games at all? I absolutely despise people who auto-lock assassins.

edit: auto-lock any champ for the most part. Why would you not look at the team comp first and maybe adjust if you think it needs to be adjusted. I've also locked because I thought the team looked fine, then someone changes and it ruins the team and I can't unlock

TWINKLETITS

03-20-2011

Completely agree.

Leib Olmai

03-20-2011

Auto-lock was there to make the Champion select more faster.
Also, if someone want to auto-lock [insert the champion you don't like or don't fit the team] well, even if you argue, they'll just pick it aniway most of the time, else they won't auto-lock.

Riot already stated they won't remove it since at first it was a community request aniway.

djd1999

Recruiter

04-06-2013

which group of 10 randoms who hate eachother all lock in?????? by the time they all lock in, its 10 seconds left anyways