Best bottom lane combos?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkerStix

03-19-2011

In a lot of games I play, I tend to be on bottom lane. This is generally the only 2v2 lane in a ranked game. What do you guys find to be the best two champ combo in bottom lane?

I just played a game as Singed with a Cass laning with me. It was Shen and Warwick. We ate their lunch. I went 17-4-16.

Another nasty lane combo I played was myself as Malphite and my buddy as Morde. We knocked our tower down in like 7 minutes.

BarrSupport

03-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2NASLSledge View Post
In a lot of games I play, I tend to be on bottom lane. This is generally the only 2v2 lane in a ranked game. What do you guys find to be the best two champ combo in bottom lane?

I just played a game as Singed with a Cass laning with me. It was Shen and Warwick. We ate their lunch. I went 17-4-16.

Another nasty lane combo I played was myself as Malphite and my buddy as Morde. We knocked our tower down in like 7 minutes.

i usually go tank and lane with someone like xin, trynd, or usually my duo queue partner who plays jarvan
usual score in that lane is something like 0/2/30. i dont go for any kills cause tank doesnt need them and should never get any. I never like to lane with mages because its just not good unless mages is damage per second and isnt squishy

Fatwa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2NASLSledge View Post

You tend to want your beefy champs bot lane, so you can protect Dragon or assist your Jungler with Dragon. Because of this, it should almost always be a 2v2 lane (I'm sure someone can come up with an exception).

Crostol

03-20-2011

Cassiopea and teemo.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, give mr my antidotssssss

TheSheriff2

03-20-2011

Mordekaiser+Ryze

If you ever see this ****in combo, god wants you dead and in hell