5v5 solo is ruined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spirit Prime

03-21-2011

also people can duo que to raise their solo que

Snosauce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2011

ive had 3 leavers in my last 5 games today. pathetic.

HAISAI HIBIKIN

03-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoomania View Post
You mean all of your teamates agree'd to kick you out? That'll probably be like 1 in 500 matches.
Did you know you can be reported for being bad? lol.
1 in 500? Highly doubt it.
Being reported for being bad? Pretty sure it's a way to make you not encounter the reported player again.

LuckSkillVictory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2011

I would like to see some simplish level bot that gives no xp or gold when killed.

JayAche

03-23-2011

Honestly, if people leave a game, they need to setup a system where the leavers are banned from rank play for; 1st Offense: 1 Day, 2nd Offense: 1 Week, 3rd Offense: 1 Month.
Get the point across that it's not alright.

Solomon Kain

03-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZeffer View Post
I am really frustrated with this as well out of the last 4 ranked solo queue games I have played I had two of them with leavers. I think that a good solution to this would be to make a leaver buff. Just make the remaining 4 players equal to 1 1/4 players. They would be favored in 1 v 1 situations but the team fights would be equal and the game is usually at that stage when someone leaves. Its just so unfair to have a 4 v 4 team fight with one guy backdooring you. Or have a 3 v 4 team fight with one person stopping a back door push. Just give the players a little more armor, magic resist, attack damage, ability power, movement speed and maybe some extra regen. Of course if the leaver decided to come back have the buff leave. I don't know I personally think that this would be a good fix, but its my idea so I am most likely blind to it's flaws.
It's a good idea but the flaws are pretty obvious. The team with 4 now has more concentrated firepower as well as being individually tougher. You can itemize around the leaver buff to make each hero more focused in their role and then pick off 1 opposing player very fast. Then its 4v4 with you having pumped stats.

Jackson420

03-23-2011

Not only are the leavers getting ANNOYING as f*ck. but... No one gives 2 ****s about team comp, they pick ALL AD and then whine when we get thornmail'd all to hell, or people join the game and they say ' BAN ANIVIA BAN ANIVIA OR I FEED ' Like wtf. Their should be more requirements for ranked or some ****. I can't even begin to count how many of my ELO losses are from dodging ******s, losing a 4v5, or playing a hopeless game of ALL AD without a tank.

I also love how r-e-t-a-r-d-s is bad language