Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Champ : Debbie the Destroyer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theturdburgerler

03-19-2011

Well i noticed that all female champs are skinny and hot so i figured riot needed to give its female champs some chunky love.

Lore: While at a walmart shopping for bulk hotdogs debbie stole the last pack from a old gypsie woman who then put a curse on her transporting her to runeterra. Upon landing she crushed several summoners who amazed at her girth invited her to the league.

Passive: Big Boned
Debbie isn't fat she is big boned gaining 1 mr for each 3 armor and 1 armor for each 3 mr (not stacking)

Q Scooter Rush
Debbie charges her enemy with her scooter dealing damage to all enemies hit and slowing them for 4 sec. Low CD

W Hey Hot Stuff
Debbie hits on an enemy champ causing the champ to become confused and taunted for 2 sec

E Hurry Buffets Closing
Debbie rallies nearby champs to hurry before the buffet closes granting 30% move speed and heals them 10% of her max health

R Oops
Debbie spills gravy on her scooters controls causing her to spin out of control dealing 400 damage and knocking up any champs she connects with.

Here is some possible champ art

ZeDemon

03-19-2011

Awesome, do want.

Tweeky

03-19-2011

Day one purchase for me.

CLG HotdogGG

03-19-2011

Her E is so OP! haha

TheDarkMutalisk

03-19-2011

Glad to see none of her spells except ulti do damage. Have fun farming with her.

theturdburgerler

03-19-2011

Quote:
TheDarkMutalisk:
Glad to see none of her spells except ulti do damage. Have fun farming with her.

Scooter Rush she just runs over everything.

Loxar

03-19-2011

sounds amazing

I Love Jiji

03-19-2011

**** how is Blitz gon pick that up without a forklift...

R1shal

03-19-2011

BUMP

This is ****ing hilarious

Flakeless

03-19-2011

Hillbilly debby skin, do want.