The Nidalee Bugs Are Ridiculous

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ayunasheart

03-19-2011

These aren't just little visual bugs, these are things that are actually seriously affecting Nidalee's gameplay.

Whenever I throw a spear/auto attack immediately after turning from cougar into human form, Nidalee throws her spear backwards instead of forwards.

If I try to set down a trap immediately after turning into a human, she'll set it down where she's standing instead of where I clicked.

If I use my leap immediately after turning from human into cougar form, Nidalee will leap in the complete opposite direction of where she's walking.

I've lost more then one kill from these bugs, and It's getting pretty annoying.
After chasing an opponent, switching into cougar form, leaping in for the kill, and ending up leaping AWAY from my opponent for what seems like the hundredth time in a row, it gets pretty **** frustrating.

I know Riot probably has tons of bugs to fix and other stuff to do... but fixing Nidalee's problems would be nice, since she's becoming one of my favourite champs, and I'd really like to be able to enjoy her completely again.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HighSociety

03-19-2011

The bugs have been reported. Though I also agree that riot has a bunch of other bugs to fix, nidalee bugs have been repeatedly reported and ignored for about a year now