Project Shiny

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peter Den

03-10-2012

and now its like a year ago

zarbiz

03-10-2012

I saw the first two posts and went "Oh, only another month or two? So that's what has the stealth update on the back burner."

Then I looked at the date and went "It can't be the 18th, I thought it just turned March like last week.... Oh. 2011."

Delicious Donut

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
We've actually made some crazy advancements with this since the last time we released screenshots. We're probably going to be releasing some new assets to give you a glimpse of where it's at in the next month or two.
Cool I can't wait.

Raikiro

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious Donut View Post
Cool I can't wait.
Yorick OP

BloodGod22

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious Donut View Post
Cool I can't wait.
Dont you have anything better to do with your life...like getting one for starters, and moveing out of your mothers basement before you hit 40?

Binary Stove

06-19-2014

The lightning strikes! I raise the dead Thread up into the stormy night, I wait for what seems like an eternity then I flip the switch. Sparks everywhere! a blinding light makes me fall back. I stand up ears ringing and lower the Thread back down. "Is it alive?" I say... nothing, I pound my fists against the thread with all my might "live dammit! Live" I feel a movement I look down and see it twitch.

I back up and stare at the dark stormy sky and scream

IT'S ALIVE!!