Project Shiny

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoDragonSlayer

05-08-2011

Bump.

Exorch

05-08-2011

Project Shiny makes no sense... If anything they will release it sometime after DOTA 2 comes out, IF DOTA 2's graphics are good enough to warrant it.

Exzodium

05-08-2011

Fistbump.

MelonBalla

05-08-2011

can has shiny?

StreatzDaKilla

05-08-2011

I don't know about you guys but I like the style of GFX we have, I don't exactly like HoN's can hardly see the characters and whatnot, This is clean and pleasing for me. Maybe its just because I spent my youth trying to beat mario in the fastest time.

Nip the Zephyr

05-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoDragonSlayer View Post
Ugh, I just wish they hadn't announced project Shiny and Magma Chamber a year or more before it's going to be released.
I second this. I'd rather have not even known about it until it close to finished. That being said, thanks for the update Riot. I'm happy to know where we are at, I'm happy that we are even getting a graphics update, and I will wait patiently until then.

zbishop

05-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
We've actually made some crazy advancements with this since the last time we released screenshots. We're probably going to be releasing some new assets to give you a glimpse of where it's at in the next month or two.
worst news in a while...sounds like you've hardly gotten anything done =(

Evo

05-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiptheZephyr View Post
I second this. I'd rather have not even known about it until it close to finished. That being said, thanks for the update Riot. I'm happy to know where we are at, I'm happy that we are even getting a graphics update, and I will wait patiently until then.
lick more ass

Nip the Zephyr

05-08-2011

bump, want more shiny info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo View Post
lick more ass
In response to that: Right, I'm totally saying it to get buddy buddy with Riot, because you know I'll be rewarded, they actually put my name down on their good list and send me toys and skins and riot points. Not because, you know, I actually feel that way.

Manson21

05-09-2011

New info!!!!