Forum Search is Back!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

03-18-2011
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Summoners!

If you’ve been spending a bit of time looking for some of your favorite threads, we’re pleased to be able to announce that we have re-enabled the search feature on the League of Legends boards. So, if you’re in the market for a bit of nostalgia, why not take a stroll down memory lane by hunting up some of the threads that made you laugh, cry, cringe, or just plain wonder what everyone was talking about. Or alternatively, you could always just pay a visit to the Saga of Jesse Perring.

Forum search is back, summoners! Why not go have a stroll down memory lane?

JohnnyDur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2011

Gj glad it's finally up!

Berseking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-18-2011

yay!

...about time ¬¬

Velkorious

03-18-2011

The "Advanced Search" link isn't really that advanced compared to the search box IMO....

But at least search is back. Hopefully this will reduce the number of threads on the exact same topic. Not holding my breath though.

JohnnyDur

03-18-2011

Double post forum lagged

InfernalWyvern

03-18-2011

Yesss

Also is this why the forums have been laggy today? Not complaining btw

Grimsqueaker

Recruiter

03-18-2011

YESSSSsss.

Zerule

03-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Summoners!

If you’ve been spending a bit of time looking for some of your favorite threads, we’re pleased to be able to announce that we have re-enabled the search feature on the League of Legends boards. So, if you’re in the market for a bit of nostalgia, why not take a stroll down memory lane by hunting up some of the threads that made you laugh, cry, cringe, or just plain wonder what everyone was talking about. Or alternatively, you could always just pay a visit to the Saga of Jesse Perring.

Forum search is back, summoners! Why not go have a stroll down memory lane?
It's funny, after all the raging and whining about wanted the forum search back, there is hardly any upvotes. People are really messed up.

1Q2W3E4R5T6Z7U8I

03-18-2011

Thanks Riot for giving us the search function back.

On the negative site though, I really can't understand why it took you so so so long to fix that. I am sure you would have been able to give it back to us a lot earlier but apparently some other stuff was more important. All I am saying is that it is not acceptable that it took you so long. You should really have given us back the search function a long time ago.

Still, thank you for giving it us back, even though it took you months...

Request: Could you please give us a "not so small" explanation why it took you so long? Would be nice to know

sp1d3r

03-18-2011

Cool

1234511 ... 20