Accept the Summonerís Code!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

03-18-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Summoners!

If your posts are looking a bit dreary and grey on the forums, then youíve probably run into the latest renovations to our forum technology. You see, around Season One, we released a little document we called: The Summonerís Code. This document serves as a blueprint to becoming a positively contributing member of the League of Legends community, and is one of the cornerstones of our campaign to increase overall player friendliness.

Now, reading the code is all well and good. But we wanted to make sure that all summoners were abiding by the code. With this in mind, when you make your next post on the League of Legends boards, you will be prompted to agree to the Summonerís Code. Doing so will not only net you nifty forum badge displaying your commitment to being a positive force in the community, but will also increase the visibility of your posts. Thatís right; those dreary and grey posts that youíve come across belong to summoners that havenít yet agreed to uphold the Summonerís Code.

You will be prompted to accept the summonerís code next time you author a post or reply to another summoner.

Alternatively, you can manually accept by following these steps:

• Login to the League of Legends website.
  • Click the ĎMy Accountí link in the upper right hand corner by your summoner name.
  • In your account control panel, under ĎReputationí, click on ďSummonerís Code AgreementĒ.
  • Review the Code in the popup, then select ĎI Agreeí when youíre ready.

The call to action has come, summoners! Display your commitment to making League of Legends a fun and enjoyable experience for all players. Adopt the Summonerís Code today!

Moneys

03-18-2011

yea! To be honest I just scrolled and clicked accept...

Proxinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2011

I agree =D
=(, I clicked the button but it didn't do anything for me.
There we go >.< had to go directly to the account management for it to work.

Zyocuh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2011

Black is the new Black
grey is the new pink

Yokel85

03-18-2011

I like my grey posts.

Zzphantom

03-18-2011

I really doubt this is going to get people to read and/or follow the Summoners' Code.

xFERx

03-18-2011

grey is the new black

Edit: Why do i have the badge... I never accepted the code.... I want my gray posts

JeedUnit

03-18-2011

wow, what a total waste of time

edit: awesome, it's even broken

NsX Rust

03-18-2011

lets see

Yokel85

03-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeedUnit View Post
wow, what a total waste of time

edit: awesome, it's even broken
If you log out and back in it should fix your posts.