calling clairvoyance users

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arlando

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

ive been wanting to try out this potentially game changing summoner spell. however, i feel by not using it ever theres alot of key moments that im overlooking that i need to use it in. obviously start game to see whos laning where. sometime end game when you think they might be baroning and can counter. what are some other key moments or tips you guys who use it can offer? what champions is it best used with? and what other summoner spell synergizes with it well? thanks in advance.

Kaliumcyanid

02-11-2010

Check for incoming ganks, check whether an enemy is jungling somewhere, give your mates sight when chasing an opponent, check bushes for enemies who might hide, etc. Really nice summoner spell.

Mrtakeiteasy

02-11-2010

Clairvoyance is a key spell in all true 5v5 games. It allows map control by proper usages of the spell and propels counter ganks to those who might unsuspect it(which is highly, HIGHLY unlikely).

Well, there isn't really any other spell that synergizes with it because it is basically what it says it does. Shows part of the map for a few seconds. All thats left is just based upon the hero you chose.

Heroes that would most likely hold it are the support heroes. Sometimes or another the tank may hold it, but its usually uncommon that the carry would hold the spell. They would most likely be holding the Rally instead.

Admonished

02-11-2010

Oh boy the many uses of clairvoyance. Well just about anyone can use clairvoyance practically without gimping themselves, usually seen paired with Flash cuz that skill is just great for everyone.
Uses of clairvoyance generally revolve around nulling brush cover and spotting out enemy team movements. ANY char with a skillshot (esp. Blitzcrank) will love being able to accurately shoot you in brush. Not having a problem in your lane? Spot out your allies lanes as well they can benefit from the sight. Chasing down opponents and cant get your spells off or char wont follow them into the brush? Clair it and you never lose your continuity. Trying to escape throught the jungle? Clair ahead to see if your just running into more enemies. Enemy team all afk? Check the major areas especially baron late game. Clair is like having a free temporary sight ward use it to check on your golem and lizard periodically if you find that an enemy is jungling hard, use it to spot out incoming ganks the possiblities are endless seeing as sight in this game is quite powerful.

T8mNEiLGTw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

Since I discovered the awesomeness of clairvoyance, I use it in 95% of my games, of which most are with twitch. Its a great spell for everyone, even carries.

Uses include: checking brushes for ganks, baron/dragon/liz/golem scouting, seeing which path enemies take while they run away, spotting enemies for doing a global ult (like seeing the hp to decide whether or not to use karthus ult),...

be creative

Bootlick

02-11-2010

I play a lot of Clairvoyance with alistar. I have 2 reasons its good. You ever start chasing someone and you lose them for that millisecond in the bush?... not with Clairvoyance. Ever wonder if mid is hiding in the weeds below you?... not with Claivoyance. While a lot of it can be guess work a lot of the the time, a champ will never escape your team in the weeds again, and you can use it as a defensive eye. I will say that Imp Clair is 100% better then when you don't spec it.

coldeq

02-11-2010

I frequently use it with Ashe. ECA ready && low health enemy just ran out of sight => pot shot

VortexMagus

02-12-2010

Try not to clairvoyance in the middle of the lane or on top of the brush if you can help it.

If you cast clairvoyance on top of a wall, it is 10x harder to spot, and can give you almost the same line of sight. Making sure they don't see your clairvoyance revealing them before the fight can make the difference between a successful gank and an unsuccessful one.

It also has really low cd, so don't be afraid to spam it if your teammates are getting juked into brush.