Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Sivir good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bazral

03-18-2011

I can't do well on her. I hardly see anyone play her, and when I do, they're being useless and feeding.

Is she.. good for anything?

LilDrood

03-18-2011

Tower pushing.

Teams should be built around her, not the other way around; if your other 4 teammates can't handle all 5 of theirs, at least to turtle on one of your turrets, while you go push something, she'll be next to useless.

Her team fight presence isn't that strong except for her ulti which unless you have a lot of AD types, won't help too much except for running away/chasing runners, so again, build the team around her comes in to play.

fuffychan

03-18-2011

Build her to push towers, not like Ashe or Miss Fortune. She clears minions quickly and if your team distracts the enemy you can knock down a tower before they even know it.