Our team was just hacked....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PleapPro

03-16-2011

For what ever dumb reason RIOT <<<<<<< doesn't want people to put hacking players accounts on the forums. So I have 5 people who have hacked the game and if you want the names send me a message and i will send you the user names to ignore them. RIOT put in a ban ability so we can start banning these annoying people who ruin our game and cause us to get an undeserved lose.

If you are curious to how they hacked, our team was winning all the team fights towards the end of the game. All of their team leave the game at the same time. Then the next team fight we have every single person, tanks included were instakilled even though there was no way with their item builds they could do that much damage. I had 155 armor and was hit with one basic attack for 1k.

Again if you want the user names message me and i will happily give you their names.

Darmikau

03-16-2011

Marvelous story, friend. The way you captured the essence of the characters in their dramatic setting truly captivated me. The line, "tanks included were instakilled" is a powerful metaphor for modern genocide, and will certainly be viewed among the greatest literary quotes of all time. I applaud your work, have recommenced you to the board of the Nobel Prize for Literature, and look forward to reading your future novels.

Malza

03-16-2011

5 people leaving at the same time = LAN connection means they all went down at once.

Also meaning they have far better co-ordination than you, meaning its very likely they would have won that team fight. I highly doubt its a hack.

dawolfsclaw

03-16-2011

So they dced and came back and magically had more everything? Or did u guys just insta die for no reason and they blamed karthus? plz elaborate on every point you posted.

Zero Hoots Tyler

03-16-2011

and in the death recap it said "omg hax: 9001" right?

ectb

03-16-2011

I hate hackers too

RaginHomoSapien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-18-2011

cool

story

bro