Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Skin Suggestion Shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaotica13

02-10-2010

Ok ladies and gents out there this is just an idea for a design for those of us out that love the smiling Jester. I think the darker look makes Shaco look a bit scarier as his smiling face from the darkness would be a fearsome thing indeed. Also in this case I have changed his blade to a silver with a green aura to simulate his poison. I would love all thoughts and ideas on this. All credit for original design goes to league of legends this is just a fan showing his favorite character a little love.

Intergalactic Planetary

02-11-2010

Not much of a visual change, you won't even notice his face that much during a game.

Chaotica13

02-11-2010

Yes as my options are limited as I have limited skill in modding photos. However this was merely an idea for a start to change Shaco. As popular as he is he needs a new and preferably awesome skin.

Chaotica13

02-11-2010

Bump.

Chaotica13

02-12-2010

bump

Miidnyte

02-12-2010

Batman Joker Shaco.
I'd scream. :]

Chaotica13

02-25-2010

Bump

Bluff

03-03-2010

Don't worry, I am currently working on some Shaco skins...

Here's one for now:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=64465

Worf

Recruiter

03-03-2010

yo dude ill work on ur suggestion right away just keep visiting the webthat i post my skins on
http://heroesmod.com

Worf

Recruiter

03-03-2010

Quote:
Miidnyte:
Batman Joker Shaco.
I'd scream. :]

ummm the Skin editors(players taht edit skins) are trying to find a Plug-In to Make a new modle so we could edit and make new models i mena for example we could change Shaco's head and make it in to a kair like Joker in the batman.........just be patient we are experimenting more so we could do such thing ^^