One trick pony ( Hotshotgg )

1234511 ... 32
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KidDynamit

03-17-2011

Hi, been watching your stream for a while now and one thing i noticed is that whenever you play something else then Nid or Cho Gath you absolutly fail at understanding the mechanism of any hero you play.

You're a great player that has good map awarness, you know when to get objectives like dragon, barons, etc... You most of the time make good calls but really you fail so much at undestanding how some champions work. It's frustrating to watch you play some hero and yell at your team for being bad when you are most likely doing worst then them.. wasting hard cc on random heroes.. targeting wrong heroes at the wrong time etc...

I know you'll probbly won't agree with my post but really bro i mean if you wanna up your game you gotta take the truth like a man and start putting the fault on you instead of your teammates.

Also i like how you always back up your performance by saying CLG wins every tourney but you gotta keep in mind that most of the time you do not carry your team in tourneys. Yes you have good synergy with the team probably due to the fact you guys have been playing together for a long time but keep in mind that Jiji and Chauster are a big part of why you guys are so dominant.

ohHaiChewie

03-17-2011

That sounds like two tricks to me, sir.

Keltadin

03-17-2011

inb4 he says "keep in mind" again.

HotshotGG

03-17-2011

Your opinion doesn't matter. Thread dies in 30seconds gogo!

IS120ce9ffe5aabc161604d

03-17-2011

jelous

Cuje

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

/thread

Spartaan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

Posting in a Hotshot infected thread

Razeluxe

03-17-2011

Will never work, he'll just call you a troll to keep his ego up and ignore you like he does anyone who offers him any sort of advice or criticizes how he plays.

Been watching him since like last May, never seen him ONCE take anything anyone else said seriously, just gets defensive and whines. Thats not stubborn thats just pathetic.

Edit: "Hmm this thread closed yet.."
-- sees +6 --
-- quietly alt+tabs back to LoL --

LOL!

ChrispySC

03-17-2011

+1 I agree with all the OP has said. Wise words from a wise man.

BrainSeeker

03-17-2011

I stick my finger in my belly button and sniff it.

1234511 ... 32