Getting to High Elo for feeders

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirArhodas

03-18-2011

larissalover in Eu plays mundo regularly and he is 2000 elo

TheHarmanator

03-18-2011

ok

Yellow Jester

03-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Zafrada View Post
You are a gentleman and a scholar, Yellow Jester.

Should I support the good player? Or can I troll/feed non-stop and still gain Elo? Enlighten me.
Mister Safrada

All the guides written by High Elo players state that any good player should be able to carry any given 4 bad players. However since there is only ever 1 good player in any game (as evidenced by the first quote in the original post), any attempt on your part to be good will detract from the other player's ability to carry you. Keep trolling and don't stop until you feel the sweet victory of the enemy nexus exploding.

Dimensionist

03-18-2011

TLDR: Always play JJJJJAAAAANNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAA

yearn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2011

it's actually bigfatlp.
someone stole the name bigfatjiji so it's now big fat jiji with spacebars.

Yellow Jester

03-21-2011

Oh dear, it appears that some of you have not entered high elo yet.

xBandie

03-21-2011

Rofl

Prototypo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2011

Gotta feed more guys until you get that carry that out carries ur feeding

Quarkd

03-21-2011

Greetings, good sir Yellow Jester.

You know me too well, it seems. Why, when you said I was a feeder, it chilled me to the bone that somebody would know me that intimately.

If, sir, you know me so well, how would you advise me to pick a duo queue partner? Should I choose one with an internet connection worthy of a third world country, or perhaps one with a fiber cable optics? Shall I choose somebody who mains Teemo, or perhaps one that jungles Sona?

Also, do you think I could, if I ever reached high Elo, ever carry Reginald to number one on the ladder? I am fearful to attempt this, as I may incur the wrath of The Rain Man.

Yellow Jester

03-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarkd View Post
Greetings, good sir Yellow Jester.

You know me too well, it seems. Why, when you said I was a feeder, it chilled me to the bone that somebody would know me that intimately.

If, sir, you know me so well, how would you advise me to pick a duo queue partner? Should I choose one with an internet connection worthy of a third world country, or perhaps one with a fiber cable optics? Shall I choose somebody who mains Teemo, or perhaps one that jungles Sona?

Also, do you think I could, if I ever reached high Elo, ever carry Reginald to number one on the ladder? I am fearful to attempt this, as I may incur the wrath of The Rain Man.
Dear mister Quarkd

Your ideal duo queue partner is someone who will be a huge disappointment to your teammates. Perhaps he'll call mid with caitlyn, only to feed their veigar 4 kills, or maybe he'll play zilean and only ult himself. Whatever his chosen method, he must be a feeder of the highest degree. This greatly increases your chances of landing a player who is trapped in elo hell who is currently in the process of digging himself, and by extension, his team, out.

As for your ability to carry reginald, I'm pretty sure that you're a feeder, what do you think? That's not to say that you don't contribute to victory, not at all. Your feeding presence is likely to attract reginald to the games you are in and cause him to carry you to victory. Just thought I'd clear that up a bit. Cheerio

~~~~~Yellow Jester~~~~~