What kind of lore related things do you guys want to see?

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yousosmart

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
Hey guys,

I was just wondering what kind of lore-related things you wanted to see? I want to see your wishlists!

Examples:

Stories about Ezreal's Journeys
JoJ entries about league matches

etc.
I want to see an article about a certain doll army on the rise...

Lol, just kidding around.

But honestly, I'd love to get some lore-related stuff concerning Lux. Maybe a little peek into whether she's in, or has been in, a relationship with someone?

Jeorg

03-17-2011

Well the feature I like most in the Journal of Justice is what the champions are up to when not fighting, like who's friends with who, rivalries, love interests, etc. Basically I want to see more interactions between champions, such as Swain slipping laxatives in Jarvan's drink or something lol.

unentschieden

03-17-2011

Item backgrounds. Maybe also stuff about the fields of Justice themselves.

heyboyhey

03-17-2011

I'd love to see the league judgements of the earlier champions. But please don't rush them if you do them. They have gotten better and better lately

And make sure to double check all the facts to make sure it is not contradicting something previously stated. It really pulls me out of the "dream" of this world when something happens that goes completely against something else that happened.

So yeah, keep fleshing out the world

Btw the lore parts that interest me the least are the stuff that is about the actual game, like explaining how boots of speed makes Anivia go faster etc. I think the more you try to explain how our matches are actually part of everything, the less believable it gets. I'd rather just focus on the champions, the geography and the culture.

Refugee

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetroGnome View Post
How/why the megling genocide happened.
This

Llamia

03-17-2011

Excerpts from each champion as they strive to reach their goal like say, Stories of Caitlyn and her hunt for C, Leblanc's crafty maneuvering in noxian politics, Garen's attempts at wooing- I mean fighting against Katarina, Or Various Jobs Sivir picks up just to name a few.
I think they should be written as if they're from a champion's diary.

Fagaritosu

03-17-2011

Im interested in the lore of how a cloak, a sword and a pick axe can fuse to make such a deadly, golden edge.

OberonDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

Has Mordekaiser ever done anything in a JoJ or any other post thingy? If so, links? If not, that's my wish :P.

Gentleman Twitch

03-17-2011

I'd like to know if Twitch had ever asked Warwick or Singed about possibly examining why he gained his sentience, or try to recreate it. (I did ask this for the JoJ, but...dunno how that works.)

Also I would love to know where or what EXACTLY the champions live at/in, not just the city-state or otherwise. Dwellings, etc.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

More on Jax please...

Preferably about where he's from and what he is so we can clear all that up and keep the threads from appearing every single day asking. d=

1234567 ... 11