What kind of lore related things do you guys want to see?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracorya

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Greed View Post
I personally find information on champions to be the most interesting pieces of lore. I really enjoyed the artical about Gangplank and Miss Fortune (probably because I'm a sucker for pirates) in the JoJ because I looked more into what the champions do outside the feild of justice and gives them a bit more depth.

Also relationships between champions be it love, rivalries or simply relating to a common intrest.
^
I seriously want to more about my favorite champions, especially the more enigmatic ones or the ones who shy away from the spotlight really. *cough* Master Yi *cough*

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

I'm not sure if it's feasible, but I would enjoy longer, story-type lore. Maybe something from before the League was founded

I am of two minds when it comes to having more Void lore. On the one hand, the Void is probably my favorite aspect of LoL lore. But I think part of the reason for that is the mystery behind it.

Vuther

03-17-2011

I'd like more elaboration on the relationships between champions - Garen and Katarina are long-standing rivals, but actual examples of that rivalry would be better. And how about a playdate between Amumu and Annie? It'd be adorable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipleadthefif208 View Post
MOAR VOID please

It seems you are aVOIDing it...
OOOOOOOOHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAHHH
Very punny, my friend. Very, very punny.

Patchy chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post
Hey guys,

I was just wondering what kind of lore-related things you wanted to see? I want to see your wishlists!

Examples:

Stories about Ezreal's Journeys
JoJ entries about league matches

etc.
More about the champions, less about unrelated locations.

I'd love to hear about the Swain and Jarvan rivalry, Ezrael's adventures.
I think we'd all like to know more about what the League does with Renekton, Kog, Cho'gath, and Maokai when they're not in a match.

Kilraith

03-17-2011

Champion information Specifically: Lux and Jax
Information on the people sent into the void by Malzahar
Shadow Isles info

Basically Priorities Character flesh-outs then Runterra flesh-out.

Poki3 tem

Emissary of the League

03-17-2011

The things I enjoy the most are actually things that foreshadow game patches or champion reveals.
I'd like to know more about the League itself. I'd like someone to give us a guided tour of the Institute of War.

On a side note, I love reading the JoJ and I'd like to to have like 25% more content, but split in two so we get an issue every week instead of every two weeks.

Ark Angel HFB

03-17-2011

stories about ez would be tight...

Kilraith

03-17-2011

Also (I had forgotten a little about this one) parts of Runeterra revealed through official RPs. They are fun to participate in and read and we also get info.

Birdy51

03-17-2011

Hmm... I think it would be interesting if you attempted a double whammy with both Ezreal and Uristan. I've always been curious how it has been destroyed, and who was destroyed with it. It's part of the reason why I made Avery ( My Rp character).

And let us be honest, who would be the best man for the job? It would be interesting to recieve his insight on not just Uristan, but his view of the League, as he does not have a League Judgment written up.

Steelclad

03-17-2011

More about the champions and their relationships with each other. Maybe with some parings thrown around and whatnot.

If anything I'd like to hear more from Veigar, Sona and Trundle.

123456 ... 11