Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How I unlock tristana for free?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T800

03-17-2011

I heard that you can do some facebook thing and it unlocks her for free?

Caidos

03-17-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=80451

Levnekaethian

03-17-2011

They lie, you can only get her Riot Girl skin. Had a few friends try it and they only ever got the skin.

JediMastaMoses

03-17-2011

if you get the skin for free it comes with the champ, Same was true for the free nightmare chogath.

Corvu

03-17-2011

Quote:
JediMastaMoses:
if you get the skin for free it comes with the champ, Same was true for the free nightmare chogath.

This, it's how i got both cho and trist.

SexualHarrasadar

Recruiter

03-17-2011

You must draw Riot a picture of an armored bear in space wearing a top hat monocle and pipe having a tea-party with annie and a fancy girrafe with a rainbow coming out of his top hat...in space, again.

Kangerou

03-18-2011

Have tried many times and have still not gotten her, please help

Lazurea

03-18-2011

I did it a long time ago, and it gave me both tristana herself and the riot girl skin. You sure you 'liked' the right facebook page? Also you have to do something on the LoL website itself as well to confirm it.

Nubwit

03-30-2011

You get both Tristana and the skin. Just be sure to use link from homepage for facebook, like them, then link account. Have Fun!

Darkomir

09-10-2011

here i think you should go to the homepage, click "follow us on facebook" and like