[SUGGESTION] Custom Item Page

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeqt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

I don't know if this is suggested already but why hasn't this been implemented?

Riot has a mastery page and rune pages, so why can't we customize an in-game item page to make getting our items easier?

Don't hate for this but it's an example

in HoN theres a "recommended" item tab, but theres also one for relics and such

LoL did a better job by separating by attributes on the items, but why not add a tab like in HoN (Other than the top bar) to customize items for our heroes?

I don't know about you but I get tired of going Damage -> Lifesteal -> Item -> Components when I could just have one tab open and get everything I need....

fatflyingpigs

03-18-2011

I was gonna suggest this. They should make people pay a monthly fee (like $2) to have it an other features that help, but dont give them an actual advantage.
They should also host it free, say, the first weekend of every moth.

Grailstone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeqt View Post

why not add a tab like in HoN (Other than the top bar) to customize items for our heroes?

I don't know about you but I get tired of going Damage -> Lifesteal -> Item -> Components when I could just have one tab open and get everything I need....
I haven't played HoN, But would it be like a favored items tab? For instance you could add a fave (could be as simple as a + with a tool-tip) button to each item, and all items that have been faved also appear in a separate tab.

Xeqt

03-20-2011

It would make the game so much easier and so much easier to learn. A friend is new, set the item page up in order it is so simple but effective

WindScorpion

03-20-2011

Excellent suggestion. I definitely agree.

DrDreo

03-24-2011

It would be much easier, i agree!

Like the recommended tab of the shop, you can change the options enable/disable recommended and show your own recommended items ! Would that be nice?