katarina i needs help with this chick.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dualhemo

02-10-2010

mkay so i have owned katarina for a bout 2 months and i do pretty decent with her.
I have encountered problems though about mid game and on early game i always seem to do fine its late game i am having troubles with.I have all of her skills down pacted and know how to use them well. I am wondering about item builds as i want to get much better with her so if you will please leave what item sets you use perhaps i can learn a thing or two.Also i am leaving the item set i have beenn using on this also
Rejuvenation beads
blood thirster
sorcerers shoes
blood thirster
ryealis crystal septer
black cleaver
thank you and please help me out im not sure what i am doing wrong with her....

Dartkun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2010

You probably aren't doing anything wrong with her.

Kat is in a very nerfed state right now. Your late game damage is pretty sad due to the latest patch.

Find a new champion, everyone else did.

Luciferian

02-10-2010

What Dartkun said. the days of Katarina are over. It's time to move on.

EphemeralArcs

02-10-2010

It shouldn't be time to move on, it should be time to fix her. Honestly this feels like what I have heard WoW does. Making diff chars OP and UP to keep people in the game. Well, it's either they are horribad at what they do or they are doing it on purpose, judging from the increasingly buggy nature of the game I am guessing they are inept at least a bit. And if it results in them getting more money then I don't think they're complaining about it.

It is sort of like art. If you make them feel nothing it is a failure. If you make them happy and/or angry however, or incite emotion what so ever it is success. Personally I think it's morally horrid and they need to try and balance the game for real. Demigod is the only game I have seen do it remotely. It had horribad marketing and made no money however.

Ekitchi

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dualhemo View Post
mkay so i have owned katarina for a bout 2 months and i do pretty decent with her.
I have encountered problems though about mid game and on early game i always seem to do fine its late game i am having troubles with.I have all of her skills down pacted and know how to use them well. I am wondering about item builds as i want to get much better with her so if you will please leave what item sets you use perhaps i can learn a thing or two.Also i am leaving the item set i have beenn using on this also
Rejuvenation beads
blood thirster
sorcerers shoes
blood thirster
ryealis crystal septer
black cleaver
thank you and please help me out im not sure what i am doing wrong with her....
If you are going AD, i suggest you do not take rileys scepter and reliy on other sources of snares (teammates, exhaust, or lizard buff with one auto attack hit between shunpo and death lotus).
Also in late game, you need all the magic penetration you can get, sorcerers shoes are not enough. Haunting guise is good, get M pen runes and the Archaic knowledge masterie. Think about void staff after your blood thirstiers.
Forget black cleaver, its AD is too low for its price.
For survivability go for Banshee's veil.
If, in end game, you need more auto attack dps to push/defend better go for one last whisper.

Have fun