Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Backdooring Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rubb3r

02-10-2010

Quote:
Kashus:
At no point do I think anyone says, while backdooring or being backdoored, during a fun well-played game "Wow, this game has been great so far....and now, it's epic! This backdooring strategy has absolutely raised the level of play!"

When I'm on the giving end of a backdoor I feel pretty **** happy that I pulled it off. I'm never on the receiving end because it's pretty easy to shut down.

mabinay

02-10-2010

actually i dont push unless we kill at least 3 of the enemies.... u should know that other players are weak and pathetic so they resort to backdoors.... well, i usuaaly put invis ward near the base when the outer turrents are all down...

ZGBaddy

02-10-2010

MAP... AWARENESS...

Get some.

Xirus

Recruiter

02-11-2010

If you dislike backdooring, may I suggest winning faster? I'm in rather low ELO, so 90% of my games the team isn't able to coordinate a push, which results in a long game. Long games lead to backdooring, as it takes time to build a character to be able to kill towers in a reasonable amount of time. Properly played, from what I understand, a game should not last long.