Item Feedback Requested

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CharlesVI

09-07-2009

Chicken Treads:

Boots + 200g

Movespeed 3-4 when health is below 10-25% movespeed 5 but cannot stop moving possibly shortest route to fountian

also possible proc on hit 1% (or so) to activate this effect anyhow.

1337parker

09-07-2009

Dagon :d.

Resilient

09-07-2009

I was in a game as Teemo vs. Nunu. Early we were both soloing a lane. His ice blast felt very OP because I was nearly always moving slow and it has great range. This really was not a fun situation and there was no option other than to leave the lane so that I could actually get some gold.

I would like to see some sort of relatively cheap anti freeze potion that would be effective in the very early game.

However, I don't feel like that would lead to a balanced late game and that is something I don't really know how to fix. Maybe only have it avalaible for a portion of the game, or have its cost increase with level?

Another solution would be some armor whoes only redeeming quality would be that it was defrosting armor, so it lowered freeze duration or would ignore one freeze every 30 seconds or something.

Resilient

09-07-2009

A fun item might be one that would be created that mirrors your actions, but does no damage.

I would invision an item that when used, creates a second version of you that mirrios your movement for a moment, so if you move left it moves right, you move down it moves up to confuse opponents. Then it would follow your movements exactly. It would do no damage and take no damage, so as soon as they saw that they were missing it every time or it was taking no damage they would realize it was the fake.

A similar item could be one that creates a fake you on the minimap. So upon use, a symbol of you would show up on the minimap, but there would be no one there. If it was within view of an enemy unit, it would show up in the enemies minimap.

AngryBovine

09-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resilient View Post
Another solution would be some armor whoes only redeeming quality would be that it was defrosting armor, so it lowered freeze duration or would ignore one freeze every 30 seconds or something.
Mercury Treads already does this. It reduces any slow's duration by 40%.
Also, Banshee's Veil absorbs a hostile spell every 25 seconds.

Resilient

09-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryBovine View Post
Mercury Treads already does this. It reduces any slow's duration by 40%.
Also, Banshee's Veil absorbs a hostile spell every 25 seconds.
This is true, but those are by no stretch of the imagination early game items. I am talking levels 1-5. Beyond that there is less need to remain in your lane. Its when you only have one or two spells and are always frozen that it really saps the fun from the game.

Merrill

09-09-2009

Suggested items

1. For the person who cant decide. A general all boost item 300 hp 200 mana 30 armor 20 attack 10% attack speed 10mr 7 health a second 5 mana a second 20 abiltiy power, make the doran items combine or something

2. MR draining item, like the -12 armor item per hit stacking up to 5. Make it like -8mr a spell cast up to 5 times

3. An armor peice with the special ability to absorb say 10 hp a hit. ie after damage is applied to armor, it takes off 10 more.

4. Boots that absorb slow effects, like the spell blocker item. 1 slow every 15 seconds or something.

5. Boots that make your speed cant drop below 300.

6. Life steal blocking item.

7. Armor that gives 500 hp and 40 mr, special ability for every 1000 magic damage taken armor will release 300 in a burst aoe around the character

8. Armor 300 hp 40 abiltiy power, special abiltiy once every 15 seconds when hit by a melee attack, will knock back the attacker 500 units away from the champion.

9. Shield 99 armor 300 hp passive blocks 40% of incoming physical damage projetiles

Note: all stats are just to represent the general idea of the item, and should not be taken as the balanaced amount of stats for game play

Obi Wan Bonogi

09-11-2009

Here are my two:

An item that is a reverse guardian angel: Character explodes into aoe damage or stun when they die. Makes more sense to be an offensive item as opposed to GA being defensive. Maybe something like 2.5k gold for 20% attack speed 50 damage to incoming melee attacks(thormail) and explodes for 400 dmg upon death once every 5min.

An item that lets you see invis. Oracles is expensive(too high IMO) so this item would obviously be very expensive. I dont think it would be too big of a nerf on eve/twitch, bc it wouldnt come until late game, and they would have to pay attention to who has it, just like casters watch for banshees etc. In some ways it would be easier bc they could see it coming unlike elixer.

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2009

A group of items with significant +DMG and significant -AS and possibly MS as well.
all numbers are off the top of my head and are probably unbalanced.

Ogre Maul - 450 gold
+20 attack
-15% AS

heroes with low attack can buy this for ease of last hitting.

Giant Sledge - Ogre Maul (450) + Giant's Belt (1150) + Recipe (500) = 2100 gold
+550 HP
+45 attack
-20% AS
UNIQUE passive: 20% chance on hit to stun target for 1 second.
or
UNIQUE passive: Hits from this hammer have a 40% chance to break a bone and caue immense internal bleeding, slowing the target by 20% and dealing 20 damage + 10 damage for every 1 yard they move. Lasts 5 seconds.

I feel a bash type item works well here because it inherently balances itself against stunlock. Alternatively, this could be an interesting place for a rupture style passive.

Behemoth Crusher Giant Sledge (2100) + BF Sword (1850) = 3950
+600 hp
+120 attack
-25% as
-10% movespeed
UNIQUE passive: 80% chance to stun for 1 second
or
UNIQUE passive: 100% for bleed/slow like above.

I dunno just an idea

lapalm

09-12-2009

Plasmatorture, I've read before there won't be any item with a stun proc, to avoid permastun effect. And 80% stun is really too good (20% alone is almost too good). Just imagine Yi with it...