LoL is great but.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeonX

08-23-2009

Just something that I couldn't miss noticing... Why do the buildings in the game bleed when they are hit?

DarthNinja

08-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSPuNxx View Post
Overall the graphics are nice, the characters are unique but they missed out a lot on the small graphical things that make a big difference. Here's a list of things I'd LOVE to see:

1. Towers that actually have movement which would look more lively.
I assume you mean having the turret top swivel, not actually walk around or something like that. Yes, targeting/swiveling turrets would be cool.

docey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSPuNxx View Post
Overall the graphics are nice, the characters are unique but they missed out a lot on the small graphical things that make a big difference. Here's a list of things I'd LOVE to see:

1. Towers that actually have movement which would look more lively.
2. Creeps need to look less mechanic.
3. There should be weather patterns, something bizarre.
4. Trees should sway or have bats/owls or anything that breathe life into it.
5. Bases look a bit too empty add some more buildings/props.
6. Respawn pool is wide but a bit too empty.

The game is great, but to step out of the shadows of DotA, League of Legends has to have the edge to it which makes it standout from it predecessors and competitors. I have faith in you Guinsoo! haha.
We game designers call that "Immersive features". Unfortunately alot of studio's put that on the backburner untill more important things are done