Ashe with vampiric sceptre?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darklord707

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2010

do you think it's a good idea to have ashe start with vampiric sceptre? i personally start with boots and x2 life pots and a mana pot, but it probably be better to last longer while mid laning to life steal, what do you think?

Rawrful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2010

It depends on what I'm doing. I like vampiric Scepter as a starting item because it builds into Executioners, which is a vital part of my crit damage Ashe build.

If you know you aren't the best in lane (Or know you are prone to dying), Dorans Blade or other items can work better for you.

The Narrow Sea

02-10-2010

Purchase a Doran's Shield and Health Potion; you won't regret it.

SonicTheHedgedawg

02-10-2010

I misread that "abyssal sceptre" and thought somebody had gone insane

Avloren

02-10-2010

Ashe has great range and harassment, you really shouldn't need vampiric scepter. Plus most other viable first items allow you 1-2 health potions, which will make up for most of the healing you'd be getting from vampiric anyway (unless you're auto attacking all the time, which you really shouldn't be). Start with sapphire crystal (to build into catalyst), or a doran's item if you need the help early game, or boots if that's your preference, or even a meki pendant to build into philosopher's (I personally don't recommend this, but even that beats vampiric). Any of those items will allow you to add in a health potion or two and you're far better off than with vampiric.