Know what it means to "Huuuuurrrt" now?

Love it! 86 76.11%
Hate it. 27 23.89%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Malphite: "Huuuuurrrt!"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Granrok

02-11-2010

I have considered doing a build like this but neglecting the + damage you get to your ground slam from armor has always been my issue.

Klazzix

02-15-2010

Tweaked and made changes to the guide making it much more destructively better now.

daMusicker

02-16-2010

you won't get 40% cooldown.. they won't stack. it's UNIQUE passive

Klazzix

02-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by daMusicker View Post
you won't get 40% cooldown.. they won't stack. it's UNIQUE passive
10% from Haunting Guise
25% from Frozen Heart
3% from Masteries
2% from Runes

Viola, 40%. Unique passives don't stack for 2 or more of the same item.

Ninsane

02-17-2010

love it, klazzix! 7 wins and 2 defeats (1 being my first time playing malph) with your hurrrrt build! it works!

except i do find maxing brutal strike after seismic shards is better because it really helps taking down turrets. and i use 9/0/21 mastery. maxed cd reduction and 1 last for archaic knowledge (15% magic penetration)

other than that, awesome build!

Klazzix

02-17-2010

Thanks and I'm glad you love it. If you find other means that may seem relatively better for you then go for it, this is what guides are for, to pave the way for players to find the playstyle that suits them best.

Ninsane

02-18-2010

my 7 win streak end when fighting another malph. this build has one weakness, that it is useless against another malph i'm afraid

Klazzix

02-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninsane View Post
my 7 win streak end when fighting another malph. this build has one weakness, that it is useless against another malph i'm afraid
I Lol'd.

Melph

03-11-2010

OMG this build suck.

Any good team will destroy you and do it again when you rez with your GA. Ok I might be a bit harch with you but you play like you want to be a Mage - Tank but Malphite is neither. Sion - Nunu - Cho & Amumu would be much better with a build like that.

Yes with that much MP you will be like WOW I can do good damage with Seismic Shard and with high armor you will do good damage with ground slam but that won't kill anybody.

I am sorry to says but that build doen't play with Malphite strenght except staking some armor. Doing that is better with Rammus.

Voidgolem

03-11-2010

Groundslamming for 75% of a squishy guy's hp is the reason you stack armor. And since ground slam is magic damage it works with mpen. >.>

The only problem is it leaves you open to CC, as you don't have treads - However, as melee, you should always have Cleanse. No exceptions.

Also squishy to magic, as melee champions tend to be - This is why you buy a banshee's.

*Shrug*

Mal's fairly versatile, his passive and Groundslam reward building tanky. Ult and shard reward caster-y, Brutal Strikes and the positioning power of ult/shard reward Carry.

...I have yet to see anyone besides me and this guy's guide build Malphite in a way that isn't mass Heart of Gold, though.