UFO Landing in Valoran!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeyJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2010

<3!

Weatherlight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2010

Thanks for the no notice IP boost, I mean that's useful to those of us who work. I mean its not like it expires Saturday morning, so between now and then, I will really only be able to play Friday night.

Sorry you guys just need to think this stuff through and not just throw it out there. Give it over a weekend, not a Wednesday night, Thursday, Friday, and morning Saturday.

Torinux

02-10-2010

Nice Avatar BH, and well it is hard to go vote for the game with this many issues, I mean it could work way the opposite way "Hey we voted for a game that go down a lot of times/hours to be the winner"

Anyways grats on the Hockey Jax skin it looks great and thanks for Corki+Skin

The Farkinator

02-10-2010

Byron, on behalf of Jesse Perring, i demand you change your avatar from twisted fate back to goth annie no matter how strait pimpin the jack of hearts tf skin is (great job on it btw)

ibplunderin

02-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
This is coming at the same time.
Awesome, I just finished a game and wondered why I got an IP boost :P

Thanks.

Ultima75000

02-10-2010

Dang it, how do I know when I signed up?

sycsadist

02-10-2010

what about the Tris skin? aww.. thanks anyway.. i voted about 10x.. haha!

AlejoTheBear

02-10-2010

is it completly random as to who gets it when? or is it by date that account signed up? or alphabetical based on summon name? account name? basicly ne order @ all or mass chaos?

Karbonation

02-10-2010

what if my account was created on the 14th? i just looked in my store, then my account and my earliest ip gains were from the 14th.

Cyatomorrow

02-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
it takes time to unlock the skin on everyone's account. That's why I said "over the next few days."
You guys are doing it manually...?

It's probably also adding insult to injury when you give the consolation IP Boost to people on a Wednesday...