UFO Landing in Valoran!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

the unique death

05-06-2012

Sadly I did not recieve my corki skin...I created this account in the open beta I remember the UI being mostly on the left side and there was no champion rotation just ones always free maybe im wrong???Please message back to me at mannerb@yahoo.com thanks .

ParadoxPast

06-18-2012

I was also a beta tester with the King Rammus skin and I have not received the UFO corkie skin, is there anyways for me to get it now?

Minister Panda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2012

i imagine there is nothing we can do for having that ufo skin with my favorite champ ? boo =( an auction house would be nice

KoB Demon

Master Recruiter

07-19-2012

:-/ do i still get UFO Corki if my account is created earlier than the date but i didnt buy corki

mazE187

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2012

theres sumthing wierd i created my account in the closed beta and i got my king rammus skin but i never got the ufo corki.....

Throdo

08-20-2012

If you have King Rammus from being a beta tester, should you also have UFO Corki? Thanks.

Throdo

08-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throdo View Post
If you have King Rammus from being a beta tester, should you also have UFO Corki? Thanks.
bump - anyone know?

Throdo

08-22-2012

bump?

pmd

11-26-2012

Everyone tells me that if I have King Rammus I should have UFO corki but that is not the case. Is this true?

Kidposeidon

01-04-2013

I believe I should have UFO Corki