UFO Landing in Valoran!

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knexus

Member

02-10-2010

What about the IP boost for people who already had him?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

02-10-2010
4 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
What about the IP boost for people who already had him?
This is coming at the same time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RobzInadE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

02-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Different people work on different things.
At this rate, we will have 500 heroes, with 100 skins each, when we get a new game mode or a map.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Eclipse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

02-10-2010

yay happy V-day everyone <3 XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jazzminkey

Member

02-10-2010

@ penny/ chris

How does the IP boost work? Is it activated the moment you log in for this patch or is it activated at some random time over then next few days?

I have a buddy who only plays every so often and would like to notify him if his IP boost is going to waste.

I thought the original plan was to give us an IP boost that we could activate whenever we wanted. What happened to that???


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

02-10-2010
5 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
activated at some random time over then next few days?
That.

Quote:
I thought the original plan was to give us an IP boost that we could activate whenever we wanted. What happened to that???
That was never the plan... managing and distributing codes would be vastly more difficult from a user perspective (my code is broken/already used, never received an Email, etc etc)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zd Rage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

02-10-2010

awesome, ip boots just in time for my 4 tests that i have to study for.... how did i know this was going to happen


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helform

Junior Member

02-10-2010

Why does it say its locked under skins, i see the ufo and bobsled one. i made my account last year. I WANT MY UFO!!!!! is it not out yet? or am i again left behind =(


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

02-10-2010
6 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helform View Post
Why does it say its locked under skins, i see the ufo and bobsled one. i made my account last year. I WANT MY UFO!!!!! is it not out yet? or am i again left behind =(
Slow down, sir, you will get your UFO! Not that I don't appreciate your zeal, but it takes time to unlock the skin on everyone's account. That's why I said "over the next few days."

Happy Valentine's Day! <3 <3 <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helform

Junior Member

02-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Slow down, sir, you will get your UFO! Not that I don't appreciate your zeal, but it takes time to unlock the skin on everyone's account. That's why I said "over the next few days."

Happy Valentine's Day! <3 <3 <3

Oh ok lol. Corki is my main and i loved the new idea since day one, i have been constantly checking for updates. lol Happy valentines day! this is more exciting then Christmas!!!!!
ufo corki /droooool


12345612 ... 26