UFO Landing in Valoran!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lordobr1en

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astat View Post
Same here :
there have been loyal fans since day one. it doesn't take away from your devotion. just chill. did blizzard ever give u ANYTHING????

Worf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

i created my acc defenitely November....... but i still dont have it >,..,< I CANT WAIT **** HOT.... Riot i want the Mighty Hockey Jax Skin tOo... Just kidding ill buy my own

edit:

Any Valentine Gift? <3

Ranmust

02-11-2010

I just looked up my account log and the first instance of obtaining IP points was on 14th of January.

The first post states its for ppl who signed up before the 14th.. does that mean I don't get the Corki skin?

Hope I do, or I will be a sad panda T.T

DrFromGallifrey

02-11-2010

Finally! Can't wait to see it. ^_^

arnmel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

im come From Phillipines, RIOT and STAFF of LOL. thank you to the wonderfull game, you got me addicted to it. JOB well done

Qestion >>> how about a Phillipines player, got a winner now?
thank you for the reply RIOT

Mahal ko kayong lahat RIOT = Love you all RIOT

SheriffLobo

02-11-2010

Unbelievably...I got my corki skin last night itself. Looks pretty amazing if I have to say so myself. Job well done on the skin guys. It may very well be that the skins are being handed to via date you joined LoL? But I see that a lot of people who have been in since the closed beta (like me) are still awaiting their skin.

Regardless, I hope everyone gets to see it soon enough...skin is bonkers.

BankBank

02-11-2010

woot! it's finally here! YAY

alfapatito

02-11-2010

i only have one petition. You must hire people who speak spanish i ahve a lot of freinds who dont know how to speak english. Like a moderator or game master. Please consider this.
For the rest GREAT JOB RIOT PEOPLE.
Sorry about my english

Bomb in lasagna

02-11-2010

Today my friend and I loaded up league and both got an update. I assumed it was the free corki and I was right...I checked my champions and i have Corki now...However, my friend does not. He created his account before January 14th. This topic says, "Note: The process that's granting Corki to the accounts will take approximately 3 days to complete, so some people will get it right away, and some people will not."

Now what my question is, may it still take time to get Corki even after you get the update when you load up League? Or should it be, once you get the update you should have Corki? Is something wrong with my friends situation? Or does he still just need to wait for Corki to appear on his account?

Timlankey

02-11-2010

Bomb, I just answered your question on your thread.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=59036