Lee Sin Champ Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoodGuySpaghetti

03-31-2011

Is there going to be an actual spotlight before his release? He looks like he's going to be tanky/dps but I'm sure we would all like to see a real spotlight before buying.

Akwaduk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-31-2011

bump

Scannor

03-31-2011

stuff

FatDB

03-31-2011

We caught Riot on trolling us on the release of a new champion on April fools so they decided to troll us with a crazy fake spotlight, trying to draw attention away from people saying we wont be released. Then we caught this and said they made all the art and the abilities so it cant be a troll..... Right?

wrong Riot will win, they will troll, be prepared. Do not assume they will release him

TaGaDvAnCe

03-31-2011

Is he actually going to be a real champ? I thought he was an April fools joke...

LocknDoTs

03-31-2011

IDK... maybe false hope here but the first part of the summoner showcase seemed legit, then the joke started when the battle scenarios started so theres still some mystery on whether he's real or not.

DarkerStix

03-31-2011

I just watched the real one. He looks cool.

Anketh

03-31-2011

There's a guy who posted a thread about it that actually has the link to, as best as anyone can tell, the real spotlight. Go track it down, it should be hovering around page 2.

VyperMk1

03-31-2011

Actual spotlight is up on the news articles NOW!