Double jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JukenJ

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mestaaja View Post
Well there is a slight flaw, you assume that you will have 3 competent teammates who can all solo. If you're at that level then your opponents will obviously see right through your tactic (the double smite already is a give-away), and can most likely outplay you.
No competent players will allow you to gank them straight away like that after taking blue buff, especially if they know there's going to be two of you.
That will leave you underleveled, and the more you roam and fail ganks, the more it will add up.
I just think you will have too much trouble keeping up in levels, since it will take that much more time to invade the enemy jungle to keep the exp coming, and it will become more and more a risk to do so as the game progresses.
I'm sorry but I just don't see the viability in this, except for possibly lower level games where people aren't as aware of the whole jungle business.

Oh yeah, and the video obviously was not a good example. You outplayed that team from minute 1.
You obviously moved and worked as a team right from the start, they did not.
Janna + Lux bot vs. Kennen, and they just pushed straight for the tower?
They could have zoned him out completely, and would have avoided the gank if they had played smarter from the start, just to name one quick example.
I would like to see more of this thing in action before I test it out myself, and with competitive teams, not like Riot does their spotlights where the new champion's team just rolls face.
i played a few double jungles and in a way you are exactly correct, you do need 3 competent players to take the lanes. played a few without knowing who was going to take the lanes and it came back to bite me in the butt. but you are wrong about not being able to gank early on. i suggest ganking after getting red not blue that way you have more than just a slow and its hard for 2 people not to push against 1 so they will almost always be past the halfway point in the lane.... also!!!! in a few games we just tricked the enemy team to thinking there was one afk..... they cant see the lvls or the minion kills now until you get into their vision. anyways its not the endall its just a tactic to use sometimes.... and its not as obvious as you might think because i have never had it used against me in a game and i have over 1k normal games under my belt (which is not that much to brag about but its enough to say that i am experienced)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YouShotMyMelons

03-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JukenJ View Post
also!!!! in a few games we just tricked the enemy team to thinking there was one afk..... they cant see the lvls or the minion kills now until you get into their vision. anyways its not the endall its just a tactic to use sometimes.... and its not as obvious as you might think because i have never had it used against me in a game and i have over 1k normal games under my belt (which is not that much to brag about but its enough to say that i am experienced)
Actually, that tactic is not that rare. I mean, not like in every game, but it's happened to me at least 10 times that the other team says "****, Fiddle is afk". And we all laugh because it's so obviously a lie.. and every time it is.

Also, it's easily the lamest strategy in LOL to try.