Double jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JukenJ

03-16-2011

Check out my guide. What do you think? I know it is a new idea but i am developing the idea and trying out new combinations. I want to help get the word out and to help it become more of a part of the game. i am still making the guide, it is far from complete. and i have tried it and it worked pretty good every time. Please only constructive criticism. i plan on adding alot more detail but the essentials are all there.

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/ga...e-jungle.xhtml

tell me what i should add or how i should make it a better and i will do it.

malphismia

03-16-2011

Lol sorry to burst your bubble man, but this is not a new idea. It's been part of the game, just hard to implement since there's usually an enemy jungler.

JukenJ

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatadorRED View Post
Lol sorry to burst your bubble man, but this is not a new idea. It's been part of the game, just hard to implement since there's usually an enemy jungler.
did you read my guide? .... did you even think b4 you spoke.... i know its not a new idea..... i am just developing it, have you ever read a guide on double jungling? NO because one has not been written.... how many times have you actually seen it done in a game that you have played? 0? thats what i thought. think b4 you speak. i am just trying to get the word out AS IT SAYS IN MY GUIDE THAT I POSTED A LINK FOR THAT YOU DIDN'T READ BUT YOU DECIDED TO JUDGE.......

JukenJ

03-17-2011

Quote:
did you read my guide? .... did you even think b4 you spoke.... i know its not a new idea..... i am just developing it, have you ever read a guide on double jungling? NO because one has not been written.... how many times have you actually seen it done in a game that you have played? 0? thats what i thought. think b4 you speak. i am just trying to get the word out AS IT SAYS IN MY GUIDE THAT I POSTED A LINK FOR THAT YOU DIDN'T READ BUT YOU DECIDED TO JUDGE.......

Sorbon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

Good guide. Double jungle is something I'd like to try more, and I appreciate that you llaid out sound reasoning for why it's a viable alternative to the norm.

Quote:
Who said anything about a bubble, bro?

Here are some examples of similarly useless comments you could have made:
Go to every new Shen guide posted and tell 'em sorry charlie, people already play Shen like a boss.
Better yet, sorry to burst your bubble, brosephus, but people play the game and don't need guide.
Lol sorry to burst your Bubble Bobble 2, but there's already a guide on this and lawlz no more is ok.
Sorry to burst your bubble, brosalicious, but I could write a better guide if I really wanted to.

The obligatory "Lol" is so cool, too.

Mestaaja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2011

Well there is a slight flaw, you assume that you will have 3 competent teammates who can all solo. If you're at that level then your opponents will obviously see right through your tactic (the double smite already is a give-away), and can most likely outplay you.
No competent players will allow you to gank them straight away like that after taking blue buff, especially if they know there's going to be two of you.
That will leave you underleveled, and the more you roam and fail ganks, the more it will add up.
I just think you will have too much trouble keeping up in levels, since it will take that much more time to invade the enemy jungle to keep the exp coming, and it will become more and more a risk to do so as the game progresses.
I'm sorry but I just don't see the viability in this, except for possibly lower level games where people aren't as aware of the whole jungle business.

Oh yeah, and the video obviously was not a good example. You outplayed that team from minute 1.
You obviously moved and worked as a team right from the start, they did not.
Janna + Lux bot vs. Kennen, and they just pushed straight for the tower?
They could have zoned him out completely, and would have avoided the gank if they had played smarter from the start, just to name one quick example.
I would like to see more of this thing in action before I test it out myself, and with competitive teams, not like Riot does their spotlights where the new champion's team just rolls face.

Levinath

03-17-2011

I just did this last evening with a Nunu/WW and no Zil. They had a Noc jungle, we got first blood at their blue from him. I, as nunu, took their wolves and blue then WW went and cleared our jungle. I cleaned theirs, got a gank on top as WW cleared our jungle. Back, and stole their wolves and blue again right as they spawned with WW guarding nearby. By that time the level 2 Noc had resigned to laning because we dominated their jungle. Score was 10-4 at 12 minutes with bot tower down and a dragon kill well under our belt.

I don't think you can do this solo queue but its definatly something fun and different if you have organized people. Something else you could add, in lue of the zil xp bonus, is to sweep by your outer lanes occasionally and leeach just a little of their xp. It wont cripple them but it can give you a big boost.

Shosuko

03-17-2011

I never thought of double jungling with Shen. It would be almost like double jungling with Fiddle, where he can tank everything for the other jungler to always be at max health. I like it!!

Another pick I've been looking at is nunu + ww. It just screams awesome in my ear holes!

as a note - I've done this with fiddle + shaco and have 17 wins, 1 loss record on it.

Butterface

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jukenj View Post
did you read my guide? .... Did you even think b4 you spoke.... I know its not a new idea..... I am just developing it, have you ever read a guide on double jungling? No because one has not been written.... How many times have you actually seen it done in a game that you have played? 0? Thats what i thought. Think b4 you speak. I am just trying to get the word out as it says in my guide that i posted a link for that you didn't read but you decided to judge.......
r a g e

JukenJ

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterface View Post
r a g e
lol suck it!