Finishing My Pantheon Rune Book (need some help)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phoxly

02-10-2010

Well I already have crit chance marks, which I wanna change to armor pen later, but for now it seems a waste to replace them when I can just build off them with seals/glyphs.

So which yellows/blues/quints would be best you think?

roninsm

02-10-2010

crit chance is pretty useless on him. Crit damage would be better for his autocrits.

RageQuit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2010

You have the right idea with armor pen later. I have recently switched to flat HP for quints. It helps with early harassment and if you need to finish someone off at their tower. I use flat mana regen for seals and flat CD reduction for blues. Spec'd 9/0/21 I can harass and farm very well.

If you want a little more survivability and you solo queue a lot...I would consider dodge seals.

Fbsunny

02-10-2010

Armor pen/dodge/cd reduction.

I prefer a 11/0/19 build since the extra armor pen is more important then summoner spells cooldown reduction.

Phoxly

02-10-2010

Wow I always go 21/0/9 lol maybe I am doin it wrong?

Siky

02-10-2010

I like CDR/18 for Glyphs (Blue) because they're cheaper though you could probably go for Flat CDR and get better results if you like the almost 6% CDR on Spear early on for harass if you're willing to pay double the price.

For Seals and Quints I ended up just taking Flat HP runes which gives you 145HP at level 1 which is like buying any of the Doran items, gives you a bit more leeway at the start which makes you less of a target in lanes since it seems like it takes more time to kill you.

As for Masteries, I've always felt like 21 Offensive Mastery isn't worth it. The 5% Boost in damage is terrible for most champs since you're getting 50 damage per 1000. It's really not worth it for the amount of points you're putting in, plus with 2 B.F. Sword items, Pantheon's E does plenty of damage on it's own. I run 9/0/21, but that's because I like my Flash/Ignite available since I like to Ult a lot, but if you don't really care about your Summoner Spells or you're not ultra aggressive, 11/0/19 is probably better. CDR is pretty important.

RageQuit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2010

I think 9/0/21 is more useful because flash/exhaust both work with your ult...which can be crucial in a team fight.

Fbsunny

02-10-2010

The reason I get 11/0/19 is so I can get the 6 armor pen in offensive, while still getting improved flash and the CD reduction in utility. You do miss out on the archaic knowledge and 3% cd reduction in offensive though.