Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Finishing My Pantheon Rune Book (need some help)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phoxly

02-10-2010

Well I already have crit chance marks, which I wanna change to armor pen later, but for now it seems a waste to replace them when I can just build off them with seals/glyphs.

So which yellows/blues/quints would be best you think?

roninsm

02-10-2010

crit chance is pretty useless on him. Crit damage would be better for his autocrits.

RageQuit

Recruiter

02-10-2010

You have the right idea with armor pen later. I have recently switched to flat HP for quints. It helps with early harassment and if you need to finish someone off at their tower. I use flat mana regen for seals and flat CD reduction for blues. Spec'd 9/0/21 I can harass and farm very well.

If you want a little more survivability and you solo queue a lot...I would consider dodge seals.

Fbsunny

02-10-2010

Armor pen/dodge/cd reduction.

I prefer a 11/0/19 build since the extra armor pen is more important then summoner spells cooldown reduction.

Phoxly

02-10-2010

Wow I always go 21/0/9 lol maybe I am doin it wrong?

Siky

02-10-2010

I like CDR/18 for Glyphs (Blue) because they're cheaper though you could probably go for Flat CDR and get better results if you like the almost 6% CDR on Spear early on for harass if you're willing to pay double the price.

For Seals and Quints I ended up just taking Flat HP runes which gives you 145HP at level 1 which is like buying any of the Doran items, gives you a bit more leeway at the start which makes you less of a target in lanes since it seems like it takes more time to kill you.

As for Masteries, I've always felt like 21 Offensive Mastery isn't worth it. The 5% Boost in damage is terrible for most champs since you're getting 50 damage per 1000. It's really not worth it for the amount of points you're putting in, plus with 2 B.F. Sword items, Pantheon's E does plenty of damage on it's own. I run 9/0/21, but that's because I like my Flash/Ignite available since I like to Ult a lot, but if you don't really care about your Summoner Spells or you're not ultra aggressive, 11/0/19 is probably better. CDR is pretty important.

RageQuit

Recruiter

02-10-2010

I think 9/0/21 is more useful because flash/exhaust both work with your ult...which can be crucial in a team fight.

Fbsunny

02-10-2010

The reason I get 11/0/19 is so I can get the 6 armor pen in offensive, while still getting improved flash and the CD reduction in utility. You do miss out on the archaic knowledge and 3% cd reduction in offensive though.