New Free Champions (Week 12)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liquid Badger

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyGoat View Post
Well, it's just, whenever I see a Nasus I ask him specifically if he builds DPS or Tank. And if he answers DPS, I queue dodge. Honestly the only situation I'll ever queue dodge. And you're perpetuating it by telling people Nasus is DPS

I think we can all agree if you put Annie as Melee DPS or Mundo as a Mage you'd be quick to correct your error.
Except nasus has the ability if played correctly to be an INSANE melee dps on him I've two shot just about every hero critting for over 1300 with his syphon strike as well as hitting towers for over 400. imo he is more melee dps than he ever was a tank.

xNargleBarglex

02-11-2010

You guys need to create a skin for Singed. Scuba singed. Get more creative other then rendering different colors which i know is cheaper but still. Singed, turn his giant bottle into a oxygen tank his rag mask into a snorkle and his shield into a harpoon gun and his shoes into flippers. Would be an awesome idea. This idea was inspired by my friend EMET onL League of Legends!

DrunkTrooper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

I just bought Karthus for 6300IP .. and now it comes out for a week, for free. I could've bought something else and saved during this week...

Rucking Fetard

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
If you wondered how we picked these Champions, here's some insight for your - RiotChris
might wanna drop that r :x

Lexius

02-11-2010

Just wanna say... Nasus = DPS... if u dun agree u haven't seen him played correctly... ULTI+AOE+well farmed SIPHON+balls to rush in = OWNAGE...

And just a useless side-note... I noticed a spelling error on Sion's profile...ENRAGE; permanetly increase...

Keep up the good job RIOT... and luv the UFO... well designed... /dance for the win...

Fawlcon

02-11-2010

yeah that ufo is awesome, you should compeletly re-rendered characters to make each look so different people are like confused then they get hit then they are trying to figure out the character but then they notice their hp then they just spaze out and click randomly and then they die. c:

Freedoritoes

02-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroDonut84 View Post
You guys need to create a skin for Singed. Scuba singed. Get more creative other then rendering different colors which i know is cheaper but still. Singed, turn his giant bottle into a oxygen tank his rag mask into a snorkle and his shield into a harpoon gun and his shoes into flippers. Would be an awesome idea. This idea was inspired by my friend EMET onL League of Legends!
that would look cool, plz make it riot

Sajinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2010

give rammus :P in 12weeks only 1 time free :S

dieboemda

02-12-2010

im just happy twitch isn't in the free champions :P haha

Xinoxlx

02-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajinn View Post
give rammus :P in 12weeks only 1 time free :S
Nidalee and sion also look like they need to be on too.