New Free Champions (Week 12)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mekkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesix View Post
Good list, might be too many melee and not enough "recommended" champs. Maybe swap a Tryn/Kat for Annie and I'd believe it.
Yeah, that's kinda what I still thought even after adding Fiddle and Corki to the list. There's still a good 3 or 4 other melee champions that haven't been rotated too recently, so I wouldn't be surprised if we get a lot of them one week. Annie for Tryn/Kat sounds good though, wouldn't mind playing that week.

Darkwield

02-17-2010

i rly hope new heroes come today and malphite rammus or warwiick are on it

Blazekaiser

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekkii View Post
My guess is...

Amumu (Tank)
Corki (Mage)
Evelynn (Melee DPS)
Fiddlesticks (Mage)
Katarina (Melee DPS)
Malphite (Melee DPS)
Nidalee (Melee/Ranged DPS)
Rammus (Tank)
Sion (Tank)
Tryndamere (Melee DPS)

So... 3 tanks, 2 mages and 4/5 melee/ranged DPS... Possibly? Just kinda based off what champions haven't been in too recently. A lot of melee haven't been rotated for a while, it seems, so Corki and Fiddle are a general guess.
I like it BUT, you need 1-3 each of Melee dps, range dps, tank, mag, and support. also at least 2 recommended have to be in the lineup.

Corki maybe, he was week 8 along with Katarina, Malphite, and Rammus, but since he just came out free to some people maybe not.

Mekkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazekaiser View Post
I like it BUT, you need 1-3 each of Melee dps, range dps, tank, mag, and support. also at least 2 recommended have to be in the lineup.

Corki maybe, he was week 8 along with Katarina, Malphite, and Rammus, but since he just came out free to some people maybe not.
I pretty much made it just based off most of the champions that haven't been rotated for a while, with Corki and Fiddle in as a secondary-idea. I did think Corki might be in question the most since, yeah, a lot of people just got him for free. Someone mentioned Annie, which is more of a possibility.

I guess the numbers of the "types" change each week, if the chart is anything to go by, though a support added in on that list would be good. Only problem is, all of the support champs have been rotated in, in the past 2 weeks, with the exception of Morgana. So maybe...

Amumu (Tank)
Annie (Mage)
Evelynn (Melee DPS)
Fiddlesticks (Mage)
Malphite (Melee DPS)
Morgana (Support)
Nidalee (Melee/Ranged DPS)
Rammus (Tank)
Sion (Tank)
Tryndamere (Melee DPS)

Would look a bit better? There's always Katarina, Twitch, Corki and Cho'gath that have only been rotated in twice (And are due for a rotation). I feel another Poppy coming soon, though, too.

Ronald22

02-17-2010

malphite? dps?

VasudeVa

02-17-2010

Why is the announcement taking so long?

Deesix

02-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VasudeVa View Post
Why is the announcement taking so long?
They are showing us their impersonation of Blizzard employees.

mvRK

02-17-2010

so when we will have new heroes??

200sx

02-17-2010

Never.

Panthe0n

02-17-2010

will some1 make an explanation when will new heroes come??